If you had access to a MAGIC DOOR that could take you anywhere you wanted , where would you go?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I would go at once to a Public Latrine in Ancient Rome and steal a bunghole-cleansing implement. These consisted of a sponge attached to the end of a stick, kept in a bucket of waste-tainted water.

Upon successfully squeezing out a loaf, a Roman dullard would then plunge said implement into his anal canal repeatedly until satisfied no substantial fecal particles remained. They were used and reused daily by all who visited the latrine.

Upon obtaining my prize, I would return to the U. S. and attend a high-ticket Hillary fundraiser, during which I would tackle her and plunge-out her filthy pie hole!

• I'd legit go to a burger stop in LA right now cause im fucking hungry, but I'd leave my foot in the door so once I grab my food im off to FUCKING CORUSCANT BITCHES.

• Nothing exciting - I am freezing today so a tropical beach to warm my old bones.

• I'd get out of jail easily, I'd cross every red light and surrender every time the cops stopped me and arrested me. And I'll do it again!

Oh wait I can't fit my car through that door can I?
    If I could, everytime a cop was on my tail, teleport to another state and cross 24 more red lights. Wait for the green and yellow to fade everytime.

• Well, I'd write down the winning lottery numbers, then I'd take the door to the past, etc.

• To a place we're money is nonexistent. Wbu?

• On top of Burj Khalifa with a glider suit and parachute.

• Find aliens that are chill instead of living on this planet with so many horrible people if i could bring some of you along I would cause some of you on here seem nice but I can't so goodbye human race hello aliens.

• Can I say inside your pants? But is that legal though?
    #swag #alpha #notpartofyoursystem
    XD

What Girls Said 8

• Hawaii!

I'm ready for vacation, and to get out of this cold NY that just had a 26 inch snow blizzard!

• hahah! gag!

• I would go to Dubai and stay there for vacation.

• Puerto Rico.. <3

• Mother fucking Narnia.

• New York :p

• Some billionare's vault of money

• To the altar, in a white dress & veil, with my boyfriend standing there in a nice suit & tie.