Anyone into dream analysis want to take a shot?

Scott is my crush. . I stupidly ended things with him. We rarely talk. Clara is an inside joke.

I had such a lucid dream last night. I knew I was dreaming so I started looking for scott, I was flying and playing and I saw him working in a restaurant (he's actually a manager at one). I ran up to him and he was telling me he was really busy. And I was like no, no, you're dreaming like me, it's ok. He was like, I feel like I can't see you, I'm not sure who you are, and turned around. I hugged him from behind and just whispered, "it's Alyssa, it's Clara, it's Clara." Then like his shirt disappeared (you know, dream logic). He turned around and was looking at me, and I said, "it really is you, isn't it?" And he kissed me, but I could feel it, like it was warm. We mostly just held each other. He had a bracelet on his wrist that started beeping so he took it off and said it didn't really matter if it's a dream. But the beeping kept going so I was like, it might be your real alarm. He was like, "I can get ready here." I told him i didn't think he could. He started fading, I was grabing where he'd been and I was like, "please just don't forget, please remember this."

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0