What would you say?

In a message to your younger self

Dear me
You're going to make lots off friends in your life but don't let them piss on your leg and tell you it's raining.
Never let your problems and the fact that you're dyslexic hold you back.
Push your self more.
Love me
it's to hard to pick the MH's for this one

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey!
    How are you?
    If you still waste your time thinking about that boy from school, stop it, you won't be together.
    Lily isn't that good friend as you think, Anna is better one, choose Anna.
    Spend more time on studying Maths.
    Kiss your brother on the cheek and tell him he is best brother ever, do it now!
    P. S thank you my girl because now I have everything I wanted to have at that age.
    Don't worry about small things.
    I love you 😍

What Girls Said 12

• Dear younger self,

Never ever let another person define your self worth, instead do that for yourself.
    Look at yourself in the mirror, bring all of your positive qualities to surface.
    Remind yourself of them every day.
    We live in a very tough and cruel world, where there are those who will build a grave for you.
    If anyone tells you any differently, look towards your accomplishments and realize you have every damn reason to be proud.
    You have achieved and you will continue to extend that.
    You will go beyond your limits and surprise yourself.
    There is no line drawn, only the one society sets for us.
    Reach with both arms, look up to the sky, never give up!
    You can!
    You will do it!
    I believe!
    I believe!
    Yes, I believe in you!

• Girl don't cry. Your perfectly flawed. I'll always be your friend.

• Forgive people, but never for the same mistake twice

• Um.

1-) Avoid people with closed minds, who tend to be negative.
    2-) Travel as much as you can, especially to distant places. This will add incredible dimension to your life.
    3-) Actually, my younger self, I cannot tell you anything, let alone these things. So try your best to figure this all out on your own as soon as you can. Learn from your mistakes. And live so that someday you won't have to wish you could tell your younger self anything.

There are a few more things I'd like to say, but I can't remember them right now. I'll tell you later.

^.^

• What message? I'd slap my younger self

• Dear younger self,

Don't worry, everything is going to be fine in the end. The problems you're facing? They won't last forever. Everything you're going through is for a reason, and they will soon end for good. Life has good thing in its pocket for you. Trust me. I'm always here for you, even when no one else will.

• Dear Me,
    The things that will make you anxious aren't worth worrying about. You are stronger than you realise. Get away from toxic people as soon as possible. Don't take anyone's shit.

• "Ignore those idiots.
    They are hypocrites."

Ugh, I have never disliked anyone this much until now.

• Stop being so pathetic, it's life.

• Dear me,

He's a waste of time, really.
    Please focus on school and go for the RN career you've always wanted to be.
    Also, do more traveling.
    Also, be smarter with your money.
    Also, don't take out anymore school loans.

love me

• Don't let yourself go talk and get help so you don't get depressed and hurt yourself and lose all your friends

• Please do go talk to someone.
      Look up on line and ring them a lot if not will not show up on the phone bill and they're free to phone

• Things get better.

What Guys Said 10

• Dear 16 years me,

You are about to get into a very important period of your life which is full of challenges and opportunities, it's hard indeed, but not as hard as you think. You are probably thinking about your dreams and how you will manage to make them come true 99% of the time. Just keep in mind that one does not have to dream for the sake of dreaming, one has to dream to make dreams come true. Be realistic in what you want, you might get all what you want but not necessarily in the way you want, but that's important because at the end you will get there if you truly work fairly enough. You have a lot of abilities that you would be very stupid if you don't use. The time is yours, don't make excuses like "I don't have time" because you do know damn well that you have more time than what you actually need, you just don't know how to get the best of it. Stop procrastinating and saying "I will do it, I will do it", just get up and do it. Don't focus on too much things at one time, because you won't be able to give everything its justice, don't even think about being perfect. You are not perfect and you will never be, the more you focus on perfection, the less you will get in life, don't be upset about not achieving everything you want, because the time you would waste into being upset could be used to achieve more things, remove this "either everything or nothing" ideology from your mind, only unrealistic people would think this way. you are not better or worse than the majority of people as you might think. Eat healthier and don't forget to keep on doing what you like. You are talented but give your talent what it deserves so you don't lose it with time. You will hear about new things that you have never been aware of, you will be interested in many things you could never imagine yourself being interested in. Don't think that you know too much, because everyday in your life you will see how few you know and the more you learn the more you discover how less knowledgeable you were and the more you see how many many things you have to learn in the future. Don't waste your time focusing on little details because that will take your attention away from the main thing that you want to be or achieve. Nothing is hard, everything is possible, but don't expect different results when you are doing the same thing again.

• Treat your parents and whole family well, because no one would ever love you more than them, you probably think that your father is cruel, but you are in the wrong, your father loves you but he just doesn't know how to show it, and you will realize with time how wrong you were towards him, yes, maybe he has done some wrong things, but that is not an excuse to hate him, he is a human being just like yourself and he makes mistakes, so do you. Don't you ever scream in your mother's face, why would you ever do that? Why would you ever treat her badly when you have done anything bad to you? She showed you nothing but love and care, all she cares about is seeing you happy and successful. She understands your feelings though and she would always forgive you, she doesn't ask for anything from you, she wants is you being satisfied, and she wants to see the smile on your face, because that makes her day since she loves you more than anything else in her life.

• Don't get too emotional, and don't trust people and give them more attention or respect than what they actually deserve.

Study hard and don't waste your time, don't busy yourself worrying about unnecessary things, live your life and have fun, because you only live on this earth once, however you only die once too, so don't take "having fun" as an excuse to do anything that you believe and know to be wrong. Life is beautiful, more than you think. It will definitely gets better with time, don't take the hard moments you are going through as a hole that will get you down, instead take them as a step that you raise you up where you always wanted to be.

Sincerely,

Your 20 years old self.

• When you meet Patty... halspages.com/.../775nt8T.gif

• Don't give up on your friends. Seriously. Don't. You'll be alone if you do.

• Dear self,

Date that girl in English class.

Don't waste your time doing a Journalism degree.

Drive carefully.

Don't move overseas.

Peace!

• Fuck you dumb piece a shit

You think life is , a fuckin game?

wake the fuck up and do something with your life

• "Most of those girls you thought wouldn't give you the time of day when you were a teen really did like you. And before you buy that house in St. Petersburg with the huge master bedroom, know that the owner lied about the plumbing. Negotiate about $5,000 off the asking price to cover fixing that before you move in."

• Don't go to Christiana high school. Pick the private school instead.

• dear self

• GOD IS REAL
      DON'T TRUST FAMILY OR FRIENDS
      WHEN YOU TURN 18 LEAVE YOUR HOME

• keep striking man (y)

• Stop watching porn