Do you hate contradicting people?

I hate everyone..
But I really hate people who contradict themselves.

I've noticed a fair few girls on social media often have their picture in a somewhat seductive manner.. whether it be her boobs or whatever. The point is she wants attention. Then they get inboxed by thirsty dudes then complain about it.

If you're giving off a sexual vibe dudes will pick up on that like flies on shit.

Moral of the story is; don't ask for attention if you don't want it..

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Very.

But I hate hypocrites even more.

Here's where the real problems lies though, most people can point these contradictions and hypocrisies in another person, but the moment they are forced to see these very same contradictions and hypocrisies, they come up short. People never like to admit they are just as ugly as the people they are pointing the finger at. Introspection and self-awareness are of a very rare commodity these days.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes I see your point. I don't dare to do that stuff. Sometimes I get really nervous and say I am fine but I am not fine I am pissed. So I am no different with my feelings. I can't help it. I hide it and hide and sometime I spill out.

• This is why I don't complain, and I just IGNORE the thirsty dudes in my inbox. It's soooo much easier than complaining everywhere about it.

• Yeah, I hate myself XD

• That reminds me of a post a I saw of this girl who had her whole chest out and then she was getting angry at the guys who commented sexual things ans then she posted "Guys I'm 16 stop sexualizing me"
    Bitch you sexualized yourself

What Guys Said 5

• contradictions are hella annoying when they are stubborn af

• I'm a paradox so I don't mind it to much I mean women like that don't interest me nor do I associate myself with them so it doesn't bother me.

• I'm very blunt of what I say and I've often contradicted people here in gag quite a long and turns it into a big argument, but I do hate people who does contradict themselves and got no proof whatsoever and just simply talk and talk and talk

• they only want specific guys to be thirsty. if you aren't one of those select guys then you're creepy.

• Yes, it really annoys me and if someone could tag @Elizabethbeirsack for me that would be nice :)