Is anyone else intimidated by very mature, sophisticated men?

By mature, I mean the persona or style in which they present themselves, their vibe.

I am not looking for immature guys, but I think I'm a bit intimidated by mature guys who are my age. Its ironic because I'm always complaining about how men my age are immature, but I get so nervous and a bit self-conscious around the very mature type, especially if they are very composed and seem sophisticated. I feel like I couldn't be myself with that type of guy, because I'm very "immature" in a lot ways, I'm very playful, I say stupid things, I'm loud sometimes, I'm pretty vulgar, and a little bit awkward. More to the point, I'm 26 and still figuring out everything. Men who seem to have it all together, especially at my age, may just be a bit too much for me. I think with an older guy, I can lean on the fact of my age for aspects of my immaturity, but when we're the same age, it's different.

What do you all think? Similar feelings or not at all?

What Guys Said 2

• not really nah.

• No. You seem a bit conflicted OP. Make up your mind do you like us immature douches or nah?

What Girls Said 1

• I'm the same. Sometimes I get annoyed by myself because of it, but then I remember most of them don't like to have fun in the same way I do and are quite boring so I'm not missing out on anything. I had one when I was younger, and he was on his way to being one of these men, he was a great guy just really boring and honestly, any girl I know who's also given one a chance says the same thing.