How to approach black girls as a mexican guy?

I'm not talking about the one who talk like valley girls and look just like every other suburban black girl. (Hate those kinds). I'm talking about the dope ones, like them.
How to approach black girls as a mexican guy?
I know people say, "approach them like a regular person." But I truly think you approach certain people a different way. Like, i'd approach a mexican girl differently than I would approach a black or white girl. I don't know how to approach these kinds of black girls though.

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really don't think you should approach them normally then don't but don't dobit differently because of their race but more son their personality. Unless they haveva preference they won't carevuf you're Mexican and there are girls of other races that possess that personality trait.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Im confused. Are these women you showed the types that are supposed to "look like every other black girl?"

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh ok, I re-read. Blacks don't have one look so I am not sure what a suburban black girl looks like.
      But anyway, black women are people just approach them either they are into you or not.

• Like normal!

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmm just like any other girl? They're not aliens..

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave them alone. They want black dick!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just do it with a lot of confidence, be funny, be upfront.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Just approach with confidence and be you. Ya know, like with all girls.

Also, don't act a certain way just 'cause they're black. They'll likely be able to sense it and it won't help your chances.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude.. Treat women like women. Approach women like you'd approach any other women. Treating people like they're different because of their skin color will just distance them from you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Act swag. Droop your pants. Listen to a lot o gangsta rap to get an idea of how to talk to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me too man, black girls seem so dope, makes me doubt myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a (Mexican) guy who's hooked up with a couple, I'm telling you, they LOVE mestizos. Just approach, you are capable of getting the cream of the crop if you want them.

0|0
    0|0