Do you iron your own clothes?

Most Helpful Girl

• After i was my clothes i hang eveything on hangers to dry so mostly no need to iron even if i have fold a tshirt there are no wrinkles that need ironing

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, if I need a piece of clothing ironed I do my own. Don't you know that the household iron is a symbol of male oppression? (This was taught to me in a very effective manner)

What Girls Said 16

• It's been done... But I avoid doing it.

• One time I did!

• It depends on the material. I find myself ironing polyesters, rayons, silk and cotton but spandex I dont and some form of nylon.

• Yes.

But... All my clothes are mostly fitted, so no need to iron... But when I do "need" to iron, ... I do it myself.

• Not all, but some yes

• naw, that is what the ironing fairy's are for

• Sometimes I iron my clothes but when buying them I pay attention for buying clothes that don't need to be ironed.

• Nope, I've never used an iron on my clothes.

• Plenty of times and I've lost count of how many I've burnt

• I don't really have anything that requires ironing on a regular basis, but if I need to, yes.

• Wow that is cool that you don't have to iron things. You must have clothes that stay fresh.

• I fold my clothes right away or hang them, if necessary so don't need to iron. As far as freshness, I use detergent that lasts long and fabric softener. I don't own a ton of clothes, so I usually go through them all in a couple of weeks or so and have to do laundry. Nothing really sits in the closet or drawers for very long.

• That is nice and cool.

• Damn I hate ironing but sometimes ya gotta

• Um.

Sometimes I do, but it's usually our maid though.

:\

• No, I have been lazy. Thanks for the reminder.

• Yes, iron or steam it myself for most things. Dry clean for a few things.

• Never ironed anything in my life...

• I never iron anything lol

What Guys Said 9

• Iron? Clothes? I though clothes just came without wrinkles bruh. What century you livin in bruh? #noswag

• When you wash them wrinkles come in them. True some clothes are wrinkle free. Not all things are.

• No, i just throw it in the dryer lol lazy American lifestyle right

• I buy "no ironing" clothes only, just to avoid that situation.
    But I have, and sometimes do, cause freeking shirts just can't work without being ironed :(
    So yes ~

• I use a steamer, but yes. I steam my own clothing, mostly just dress shirts and occasionally my jeans.

• My nicer clothes yeah and I know how to iron when I need to, but I don't do it very often.

• I do and I hate ironing

• No. Nobody irons my clothes.

• Mostly always just to get the wrinkles out

• no I end up make it worse then when I started