Do you have a dark sense of humor? Do others get your jokes?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Dark, offensive, stupid.. all that jazz. Most of the time people do get them.

What Girls Said 16

• No I very light!

• Honestly I find every joke funny. Even puns. Stupid ass puns. :D

• I've been known to trend into the realms of the morbidly macabre

• I have a very dark sense of humour and mostly people don't get my jokes or laugh at what I find funny

• I have a Quirky sense of humor and not everyone gets it sometimes but its kool

• I have no standards for humor. I find everything funny. Racist, sexist, offensive jokes. Satire. Irony. Puns. Dark humor. Pretty much anything

• Nah, my sense of humor is just stupid lol.

• Yeah, I'm either sarcastic or it's too sexual / dark and it just weirds people out sometimes. Ah well. Some people get it. ;P

• i wouldn't use dark to describe it, i laugh so hard at the dumbest things but friends usually find it funny if i explain my perspective

• Very.. I can say something automatically and i receive a crowd of laughter

• Dark?

• The kind of jokes that are weird, sarcastic funny and stupid jokes that makes you laugh and are funny. But others may not get it or understand it.

• Sometimes, no they don't, not at all lol

• Sometimes and most of the times people are slow to get my joke :|

• Yes that's why I like south park

• Dark? What do you mean?

• My best friend and I have a very dark sense of humor that we gotta keep behind closed doors, because people would think we're fucked up otherwise haha. We re read our old conversations sometimes and laugh about what somebody would think if they found our phone.

• That is cool that you have a friend that understands your sense of humor and jokes.

What Guys Said 8

• I just spent 30 minutes laughing about my buddy telling me his girlfriend's dad abandoned her for not being allowed to eat her McDonalds when she were a kid, so I'd say I do.

• yes.

• I do have a dark sense of humour but I keep it light enough for others to understand.

• Yes. Yes, I do.

My closest friends get them.

• I do not. I prefer more light-hearted humor.

• Yes, and some unfortunately not a lot ..

• Yes I do. But there are too many sensitive people in this world for them to work

• I have more of a dry sense of humor /sarcastic and nobody really gets it. They think I'm mean or rude. In fact, me and my manager both do so we'll say stuff to each other are working and people think we're mad at each other sometimes.