Do you believe in Zodiacs?

I believe in the zodiac signs and I fact I am everything that describes my sign; libra. What about you? Do you believe in zodiacs and what is your sign?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I do, to an extent. I don't live daily by it but i guess it's something fun.

I'm a Taurus by the way, with a taurus rising-a dangerous combination ;)

What Guys Said 10

• Yes, to an extent.

• I feel like a good portion of it can be true, but some are also false. Especially concerning so called negative traits. I'm a Scorpio.

• Nope, not at all.

• I do not believe in Zodiacs, but my sign is the Libra as well.

• zodiacs work by giving you generic information that basically applies to everyone. you have to be borderline retarded to think they actually mean anything of importance.

• Yeah my sign pieces

• have you read the other signs? most are written in a way, that it fits most people anyway.

• I am a Capricorn but I don't believe in zodiacs.

• nope, not at all

• Not at all

What Girls Said 12

• I don't believe in zodiac signs though my zodiac sign is the second most accurate sign of the horoscope to describe me (Scorpio). The first would be Gemini

• I'm Capricorn and I do believe a lot of it

• No not at all.

• Nah, not really. I have a characteristics that match up with my sign, which is Scorpio, but I don't believe all the ins and outs of zodiac signs.

• I am religious and they say you are not suppose to dabble with this sort of stuff but I find some of the things to fit close to a T ! How can they be so accurate? :o :o :o

• Astrology is scientifically based on celestial objects such as the moon, sun, and constellations. Although astrology is very predictive rather than factual, there is a lot of research that goes into astrology and it is complicated. My religion believes in astrology and zodiacs.

• and am a Capricorn by the way :p

• Actually, yes. Astrology to an extend is scientific and truth.

• Nope its all vague so that we fit in. If you read descriptions of all signs a lot of the words all have the same meaning.

• I'm a cancer but I'm not very into astrology.

• Nope, I don't believe in those.

• I don't believe in horoscopes, but I do find birth charts very interesting. My sun sign is Libra.

• Honestly, I wasn't at all until I looked into it more deeply. There's waaay more to it than just sun signs. I'd still never say it's 100% real but I'm definitely open to it more after discovering more layers of Astrology.

• No. The vast majority of people who believe in astrology are idiots, because you have to be an idiot to actually believe in astrology. It has no basis in fact, and is just a bunch of generic information and predictions that would apply to most people.