Have you ever been turned off by an attractive person's personality?

• Hell yeah, more than once
    90% (37)94% (15)91% (52)Vote
  • Once
    5% (2)0% (0)4% (2)Vote
  • Never been there
    5% (2)6% (1)5% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Just because a person is physically attractive doesn't mean they should get away with being an asshole. I don't care how fine a person looks, If they have an ugly heart or treat people poorly it's a huge turn off

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, a few times. I mean a person can't be 100% attractive on looks and 100% on personality, both being flawless in just not possible, so yes if the person is near flawless on looks, I said near flawless but there are many aspects of his/her personality which are poor/ugly, then yes it will be a turn off for me.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I'm turned off buy most peoples personality. but i would not call a person attractive if their personality sucks. so technically no, I've never not liked a person i find attractive, but I've found people who appear conventionally physically attractive annoying. yes.

0|1
    0|0
    • I usually find them annoying too so far. Some of em were nice though.

• this is the case 80% of the time.

0|2
    0|0
  • Of course I have, what makes them an exception? Are their good looks supposed to spare them? Well, not in this case.
    A offputting attitude remains one , no matter who it is coming from. I am immediately turned off.

2|1
    0|0
    • There are a lot of guys on here that seem to bear some unholy grudge against women.

• Yep, I have crossed paths with them too many times unfortunately

• Yeah, I once went on a date with a really attractive guy but he ate really noisily hitch just put me off completely

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if it sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • As the say:

"An Ugly personality, destroys a pretty face."

0|0
    0|0
  • 100% of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care if they're Megan Fox or a pile of small assorted rocks. If their personality sucks, they suck

0|0
    0|0
  • more times than I can count - good looks dont automatically guarantee a great personality. You can be Chris Hemsworth (Thor) and be the most disrespectful douchy douche in the world!

0|0
    0|0
  • I went to high school, so yes. All of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • So so so many times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes quite a number of times!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Absolutely. It's actually a pretty common occurrence.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Plenty of times.

0|0
    0|0
  • This girl is so hot she has the nicest butt ever and a pretty face but I can't stand her she is the dumbest person I ever met oh my god she is so hot but no way Jose she is so dumb.

0|1
    0|0