He's moving... what do I do?

I believe my crush might be moving to another state. I don't know a lot of info, but I do know that this Friday he's leaving, and I'm not sure when or if he's coming back.
I think he likes me back, though I don't know for sure, as I accidentally friend zoned him.
But should I ask him when or if he's coming back? And if he's moving there for a while, should I tell him how I feel? I really want him to know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I suppose you should tell him how you feel, but don't expect anything in return, don't worry about his reactions, just express yourself, so that at least you won't feel guilty later on for not expressing yourself to him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm about to marry my boyfriend who I friendzoned originally 😄 two years of our relationship has been long distance...

• Oh wow that's awesome. Congratulations! 😊

What Guys Said 3

• Say goodbye

• I would for sure ask him when/if he's coming back, and telling him how you feel. I don't know how it'll go once you tell him, because I don't know the chemistry and even if he feels the same way with you, long distance can be hard.

• Same here. I don't know for sure how he feels about me. All I know is that he's somewhat interested... but I'm not sure if it's as deep as the feelings I feel. But I think I'll tell him how I feel.

• Whether it's as deep of a feeling you think it is or not, tell him anyways. You've got nothing to lose. I rather say it and know, than to wonder and say what if.

• You should at least get the details on the move..

What Girls Said 1

• Move on what else!

• It's easier said then done you know.