Girls, how would you feel if everyone you knew accused you of being a Witch?

How would you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend does it all the time. When I message him the second he comes home. Since I never when he will be when he's gone. Along with checking my cellphone a lot of times and then a text appear that second. Another time is when I cook something and a good bit of times I always walk in the second the timer goes off. Even though I wasn't keeping up with the time on it. So he makes a joke about that kind of thing and calls me a witch.

Also I love seeing that witch scene. :D Plus this other
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g
    The 2nd video skip to 1:23
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ba1Vu9blk

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• I would hope they activate my witch powers. I would be more powerful than Fiona Goode and Marie Laveau and Papa Legba. I would smite the real evil people or change their hearts, whichever would make the best outcome. And I would give animals the chance to talk. And I would animal abusers and people abusers automatically break their arms when they went to hurt others. And then the animal would be transported to a safe place. And I would put spells on the ground to make it grow better. And I would put spells on people's stomachs so they wouldn't eat so much and grain given to beef cattle could go to hungry people. And medicine would be given to the sick automatically through my strong magic, and I would bless the person in a dream and wish them well as I gave them the medicine. And I would cast spells on the wind so that it blew very hard in front of wind turbines, so hard, we had huge mega turbines that powered entire cities. Or I would just enchant the turbine. And I would enchant cars to run on nothing. So, we could not use gas anymore.

For myself.
    I would enchant a hover board so I could fly. I would enchant my pets to live for as long as I wanted them to. I would make school cheaper by magic. (because that's what it will take in the US) I will get a tutor to help me for small enchantments ex) alluring

• Six of my ancestors were accused of witchcraft. 1 was drown. 1 was tied to a burning wagon and run out of town, two were imprisoned, one was burned at the stake, and one was imprisoned, escaped, drowned herself, and then her body was recovered and burned at the stake.

So... I mean... it kind of runs in the family I guess lol

• I'd be honored. Then I'd turn them all into newts. 😜

• I'd be like 'yeah? I thought we all knew this? I'm pretty damn magical.'

• I would say that I don't think so...

• Good. now i can finally allow my cat to release his super powers...
    cdn.powerball4life.co/.../...te-cat-wallpapers.jpg

• I would laugh hard!

• Well, I am bewitching 😜

• Eh. I'd roll with it. Scare some folks. General tomfoolery.

• I'd wonder if I traveled back in time lol

• I'd hope I really was one and use my powers to cast a spell on all of them.

• *turns everyone into toads" 😜

*POOOOOOOF* 💥⭐️💥⭐️

• MEH! Let em believe what they wanna.

• Use the Force to mess with them...

• I would become like the witches in Macbeth and screw people over because yes.

• I wouldn't be surprised, it has happened.

• like shit.

• Well I'm loosely Pagan so it's happened before XD I just embrace it.

• I would absolutely love being called a witch

• Horrible! I can't even rhyme!

• Like they're correct lol

Seriously, I was out of the broom closet at school and the other kids were very cruel. But now people in general are pretty chill about it, some are interested, and even the judgey people are at least tactful (or I don't have to go near them - isn't being an adult great? :') ). I even have a friend who got into witchcraft because he first heard about it from me at school, although I only recently found this out. I feel like that's pretty cool

What Guys Said 5

• I would apply for the Nobel prize for my supreme awesomeness in the discovery of magic and the Ascension of all man kind.

I will get all the money, the women, the fame and I will make those peons lick my boots as I obtain world domination.

• I'd laugh.

• Oh no they found me out

• I would brew a forget-you-know-i'm-a-witch potion, and make magic apples...

• I adore fire and kindling.