Can I eat dairy and eggs on a vegetarian diet?

I have to go vegetarian for 7 days for one of my classes but I'm not sure if I can eat dairy and eggs! Does anyone know? Thank you 😊😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I think you should stop dieting and just give you body what it requires through a balanced and proper intake of food, meaning meat, dairy, vegetables, grains/wheat/oats, nuts, fruits and natural sugars.

We are designed to eat all things and by the way wild game shot and killed in the wild is actually one of the healthiest things you can eat, even better then vegetables, due to all the plants and herbs the animal ate.

That's all you have to do is just eat right, no need to go on some silly diet proper nutrition and exercise is all you need.

But to answer your question yes you can eat dairy and eggs, it's the vegans that are the ridiculous ones they won't eat anything animal related.

• 1. It's for her class
      2. The secondary consumer doesn't get the health benefits from the primary consumers diet... otherwise doctors would approve diets of all red meat.
      3. Herbs are plants
      4. Wheat is a grain
      5. Nuts are protein
      Get your facts correct before posting please

• Don't tell me what to do. It's rude. I didn't tell you to back up your ignorant comments. You know the difference between what a primary and secondary consumer? You used a dictionary big deal. Organ meat is better than vegetables? So the organ that filters filth out of your body is better for than vegetables? If you do vegetarianism or vegsnism correctly you can be healthy. There is no way to eat only meat and maintain good health. If you don't believe me consult a doctor, a dietician or go to a university's public health department.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not sure since you can't eat animal product!

• this beef is so delicious

• Well, I'm not either and just said I wasn't :p

• @Matt2k Oh wow! haha! Sorry! I think I am still sleep typing!

What Guys Said 11

• pretty sure you're fine.

i think its vegans who can't find dairy and egg products.

• I am a vegetarian who eats eggs and drinks milk, the technical term is Ovo-Lacto vegetarian (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovo-lacto_vegetarianism) So yes, you're fine, unless you are assigned a vegan diet (vegans eat no animal products at all often including honey)

• There are different versions of "vegetarian." Some eat dairy and some don't.

• Generally yes you can. But make sure you find this logo or something similar on everything you eat!

www.whistlerblackcomb.com/.../...onVegetarian.ashx
    Feel the pain, love the pain!

• Yes! Be vegetarian if you want, but not vegan in my opinion. Good luck :)

• yes. no meat. dairy and eggs are not meat. You're good to go.

• You can have dairy eggs and fish on a vegetarian diet. Lacto vegetarians don't eat fish, vegans eat only vegetables and raw foodist eat raw vegetables.

• I sure hope so! Cheese is pretty awesome haha. I think vegans are the ones that don't eat dairy

• Ask your teacher if lacto-ovo is fine

• Dairy is fine , eggs... I don't think so.

• I gamble on yes

What Girls Said 11

• I know vegans can't. Vegetarians can have milk, since it's not made of meat. As for eggs, I don't know. I don't think so, but ask your teacher.

• Yes you can. Dairy is fine to eat if you're vegetarian. Vegans don't any of that.

• You can, it's not like you're some freakin' vegan.

• Yes but not gelatins or animal fats.

• You're confusing vegetarian with vegan. You just can't eat meat. Eggs and dairy is fine

• Yes, you can :)

• You are good. Make all the cheese omelettes you want.

• You can eat both dairy and eggs on a vegetarian diet. Vegans are the ones that don't eat dairy and eggs. Vegans also don't wear or use products that are animal tested or made with animal skin.

• Vegetarian is fine w dairy and eggs
    Vegan is not

• That's called a lacto-ovo vegetarian.

• Yes you can, only vegans can't eat eggs and dairy.