If you could change or introduce any LAW in your country, what would it be?

If you could change or introduce any LAW in your country,what would it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would modify the law on texting while driving, to more.. severe punishments.

• Yeah, i agree!!

• I think its kind of weird how they haven't yet. DUIs deaths and texting while driving deaths are about equal now, with texting while driving deaths on a consistent rise. So eventually, more people will die from looking at their phones than DUI, and yet the cost of a ticket for using a hand held device while operating a motor vehicle is like $300 while a DUI can ruin an entire person's life.

Most Helpful Girl

• That I am queen! And i WANT Yo money! haha!

• Hahahaha you can have it all LOL!

• ok ill give you everything that i have in my pockets. here it goes. 2 penny's, lint , an old shopping list from earlier to day. yeps thats it, i dont think you will get fare with it queen apple. :-)

• @joeb73 hahah... okay!

What Guys Said 15

• - Legalize gay marriage
    - Legalize all major drugs (excluding newly developed synthetic drugs).
    - Legalize incestous relationships (inbreeding would still be illegal).
    - Make all public education free
    - Push for green technologies
    - Introduce a guaranteed minimum income
    - Get rid of the army and re-allocate all that money to education and research, social welfare, public health, public transportation, infrastructure and feed it into the economy.

Okay... that was more than just one law. But that's about the most important stuff I'd change. Some of it would be pretty easy to implement, others would take some time.

• I do something about white collar crime - Bankers and property developers destroyed Ireland and they are getting away with it even if what they did was criminal, if it was the USA they would be facing 70 year prison sentences.

• Liberals are to be executed.

• STOP! What a terrible thing to say!

We can't kill the liberals. The only humane thing to do is try to educate them. Even if their brains are really just masses of lard and ice cream

• Bring back the death penalty and all children from the age of ten years old to 15 has to do national service type thing.
    If only it could happen.

• I would legalize hunting for politician day. It would keep them honest then!

• Eliminate speed limits on major highways.

• a balanced budget amendment

• Legalize commercial sex work. I'm serious! By regulating and taxing it, the state would make money and regulating it by having second workers std test twice a year and they have to supply condoms.

• Yeah.. the shitty caste system in my country needs to be abolished... it fuckin sucks.

• Nudism everywhere.

• Kidding. I would raise the minimum salary allowed. We have a very low one...

• Another one. Very VERY important.

Euthanasia. Needs to be used if the person wishes. This must be debated and seriously used.

• Legalize all drugs nation wide.

• Law to make more laws :)

• I'd criminalize abortion

• Any driver who causes a major road accident, his/her licence should be revoked for 10 years.

• Question may be asked, how do you define or measure "serious". I'm sure there are ways. Eg any accident causing injury; any property or car damage of about $xxx.

• National Jason day lol

What Girls Said 4

• Allow school students in the UK to both wear what ever they like to school not uniform and to be able to have phones out in lesson time and lunch 😂

• People should take a driver's test every 5 years

• Rapists must have their pee pee cut off

• Parents would have to go through some test of renting a child/baby before having one.

• You will be a parent one day and THEN I will ask you if you think what you said made sense.

• Opinion is an opinion. It is never wrong.

• And who determines that they failed the test and now they cannot have a child?