Stop me before I do something stupid? Should I send this to him?

We split up a few weeks ago and I realize that I'm still a clingy and obssessive person.

I made him a drawing of a sad Harley Quinn to illustrate how I feel.

I was thinking about hitting him up and giving it to him. Is this a giant mistake? He treats me with indifference pretty much like the Joker treats Harley.

Thank You to everyone who answered
Update

Most Helpful Guy

• Noooooo! Do not send that letter. Love is not a game of rationale, fairness, etc. It's about attraction, mutual interest, etc. Laying your feelings on really, really heavy is generally very unattractive -- it can be unattractive even if you two are in love, and especially unattractive when one has already kind of shut the door.

• Letter/drawing sorry (practically falling asleep at the keyboard). Same difference -- trying to express how you feel is heavy.

• Good move! You might be able to diffuse this situation by finding a humorous angle out of it, make it lighthearted still. That'll save the embarrassment, maybe make things a lot less awkward to both him and you.

• Hehe maybe.. I'll try. Thankyou for your words of encouragement xP

What Guys Said 6

• You need to ask yourself: do I want to look pathetic to the rest of the world?

• Yes, of course you'll be making a mistake if you do that.

• I did it anyway. You guys were right

• Lol, if I were you I would had done the same. I don't care if the feelings are one sided, if I want to express them, I do.

• leave him be. ur the last person he needs to hear from

• I did it

• it's not full of yourself, it's inconsiderate due to circumstance.

• that's the idea of the no contact thing after u split... so u can forget about them enuff to move on. tough to do when you're contacting them during that period

• He seems to not deserve your attention :/...

• Yeah don't send that. That's really weird and stalkerish.

• I already did

• Really bad idea. I would probably file for a restraining order if I received that to be honest.

• Haha I guess. If a person is attractive then anything they do is adorable. If they're not, everything they do is creepy. I thought it was sweet but I probably just made him feel disgust.

What Girls Said 3

• Giant mistake. If he treats you with indifference then he doesn't deserve any of your time. Even if you're thinking of him, keep that to yourself and don't even give him the satisfaction. You can't make or guilt a guy into liking you. Find another one and move on.

• I was an idiot and did it anyway

• Well the Joker and Harley are both crazy and know where they stand relationship wise. I'm sure Harley can always go back to Poison Ivy if she felt like it lol. No don't that to him. He might be a little freaked out if you do.

• Yes it's a mistake, believe me it will make you feel like shit, and you will lose all your self respect