Has GAG changed your opinion / view on people / opposite genders?

So, Just got a message saying i have been on GAG for exactly 1 year today, And i was rewarded with an amazing 25 hole xp!!! (Woah, Lets not get crazy here GAG staff!!!). Pfft.

Anyway, I think i can safely say, In that year, This site has singlehandedly destroyed any shread of respect i had for females, I went from being a naive little school leaver who thought all girls were nice, caring angelic beings or whatever, Into realising the majority are just selfish, vain, snidey bitches.

Whilst at the same time making me realise a lot of men are just fucking assholes who don't give a single shit about anything more then what the thing he's about to put is dick into looks like.. Pretty hate inducing stuff all around to be fair...

What about you guys in your time here?

• GAG has made me think more positively of others
    0% (0)7% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • GAG has made me think more negatively of others
    71% (5)14% (2)33% (7)Vote
  • GAG hasn't changed my opinion of anyone
    29% (2)57% (8)48% (10)Vote
  • GAG Has raised my opinion of women, But lowered it of men
    0% (0)14% (2)10% (2)Vote
  • GAG has raised my opinion of men, But lowered it of women.
    0% (0)8% (1)4% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• GAG has made me think more negatively of others
    Like why are guy so evil and bitter on here! Everything is a women fault! hahah nope no! I am what I am!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• GAG has further strengthened my preconceived notions of guys and girls and their stereotypes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• GaG makes me have less faith in humanity on a daily basis.

0|1
    0|0
  • hasn't really changed my mind. there are a lot of idiots and assholes out there. there are also some people who are cool; but those are the minority.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• GAG hasn't changed my opinion of anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, not really. It did expose me to some new topics like MGTOW, feminizis, this new feminism, etc. still don't know about and don't really care..
    I just learned what a thighbrow is lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It helps you understand, people think differently, although in many cases they think wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Think a large portion of both are way more pathetic now.

0|0
    0|0