Gofundme said my account was fraudulent and I'm scared?

They said that they're working with the local police and want me to give my account details etc. And I didn't. I just responded saying I have closed my account and do not intend to use gofundme again and all the money was refunded. I literally deleted everything (even though I know it can be recovered if they really want to) But do you think they will or will they just leave it as there are no more problems

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I would contact them and tell them why you had it, before you even cancelled it to be honest. Could be someone trying to close your account down for ulterior purposes.

• Well.. Why were you trying to raise money in the first place?

• Well it was originally for charity but nobody would donate so I said it was a funeral and then tons of donations came

• That was a wrong thing to do. :/ You should send the GFM staff a message where you explain what happened and apologise. Maaaayyybee they'll just forget about it when you say that you are still underaged.