Is it uncommon to be an Ambivert?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if it's uncommon, but I know I am probably an ambivert. I love to be around people, but I also love to be alone. I enjoy going out and talking with friends, but at the same time staying home and cuddling up with my cat is always a good idea.

What Guys Said 4

• What makes you think you're an ambivert? There are social introverts and shy extroverts. The most useful distinction between the two types I've seen is whether you get recharged by being with others (extroverts) or by being alone (introverts).

• Ambivert? What drug company manufactures that?

• You are not! You are a beautiful ginger snap and you're in the hands of Jesus!

• Paul, my slow one, I'm not insecure, I'm just curious about the mathematical probability.

• I don't believe anyone is really an ambivert

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know how common it is, but I am. I like reading books and watcing movies, but I also like going out often. I like being the center of attention, but I work best alone rather than in a team