Would you think I sound interesting?

I want to know what people would think of me so I will tell you what I'm like. I'm tall, not skinny but not fat, shy, single, never had a girlfriend, silent, smart, flexible (sort of), immune to cold and hot temperatures, strong, I feel little pain, I do well in school most of the time, I practice martial arts, I have ancestors of many countries (Nordic, German, Canadian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai, African American, and many others, I am white though, because they are far ancestors), I love drawing, I love to watch, and make anime/manga, my religion is Christian Buddhism (yes its a thing), I play instruments, love all music, I'm a rapper, I make origami, I build stuff, I play videogames sometimes, I'm a good cook, but I'm allergic to many things, I suffer from clinical depression. There are many other things about me I didn't say or things people don't know about me, but I want to know what people think of me first.

Updates:
African American dated back to the 1800s, I'm not sure why I'm Asian but joining the marine corps may be most reasons, wars and relationships of natives, I practice martial arts because its very interesting and fun, and might as well do it for dire situations, self defense, grappling, punching, flying kicks, and dodging attacks are very effective. I also practice mma. I also know how to disarm people. It may not be of need now, but just in case, martial arts is best for keeping yourself alive
To be specific I'm a Zen Buddhist Christian

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooh martial arts/rapping/cooking=YES. There's nothing wrong with having clinical depression. It just sounds to me like you have a heart and are sensitive. You sound like a very nice and talented guy. :)

0|1
    0|0
    • But what do you think about me being a Christian Buddhist, is that weird, do you know of anyone else who is a Christian Buddhist?

• But thank you

• I don't know anyone else who is a christian buddhist, but people shouldn't be judging others by what they believe in.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Personally I would find you more interesting if you mentioned some aspects of your personality, why you practice martial arts or find it relevant to mention your ancestry. Don´t take it the wrong way... but I comes off a bit superficial to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • You seem so perfect.. Why are you single?

0|1
    0|0
    • Because I have never tried to be in a relationship, I'm sensitive so I would most likely get my heart broken

What Guys Said 1

• when u look at your block of text w/ unfocused eyes... you see all the I's begin to pop out.

0|1
    0|0