What would happen if an adult got a minor pregnant?

And no I'm not asking this because I got a minor pregnant because I didn't lol
there's an 18 year old dating a 13/14 year old in my class and he said her family is 100% okay with them dating and they even know they have been having sex and are okay with it. So I was just wondering, if he got her pregnant how much trouble would he get in?

I know he would obviously go to jail but I was wondering for like how long?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like someone's going to jail. They LOVE folks like him there. ;)

• What an ignorant comment

• It's common knowledge that it doesn't just happen to pedophiles, also. And an adult having sex with a minor could be an 18-year-old having sex with a 17-year-old, you idiot.

• @CountVronsky it's different with a 17 year old, 16 is the age of consent in many places.

What Girls Said 5

• Well at the end of the day nothing really unless someone reports it.

• Jail most likely. A guy I graduated with is currently in jail because he got a 13 year old pregnant.

• for reals? WOW!

• @apple24 yeah! The crazy part is I spent a lot of time with the guy the last week of high school because we sat next to each other for graduation. I wouldn't really expect it of him but he changed after high school I guess.

• Thats crazy who could of at least kept it 18 and up!

• Jail time since it's statutory rape. He'd be in that much trouble.

• I'd stone them to death

• If the both are ok with it. They will have no problem

What Guys Said 2

• He will get in trouble with the law at least. It is a crime to have sex with a minor even if he/she agreed to have sex.

• "I know he would obviously go to jail but I was wondering for like how long?"

It depends on the state.