Are you ready for Bernie Sanders to be president? Are you feeling the Bern? Or is trump ready to stump? Post funny presidential memes?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not American but yes, I do feel the Bern haha :-). It would be absolutely awesome for the US if Bernie Sanders would become the next president. I believe it could truly mean a big change for this country (in a positive sense of course). I know many people said that about Obama too but this is different. Obama was just a normal, well-meaning politician who talked about change. Bernie Sanders has been LIVING this for the past freaking 40 years. He's already fought for black, civil and workers' rights when he was a college student. I also love the fact that he's so authentic and doesn't try to sway people with some emotional bullshit like Hillary does (or Trump of course). I believe that if Bernie wins, he could become some real, new FDR for America. Something this country desperately needs.

I'm not very concerned about Trump. Trump is a joke and he won't even have a shred of a chance in a general election. Both Democrats and Independents hate his guts. However, I am very concerned about Hillary. If Hillary is elected, things will just continue the bad way they are now. In fact, she'd probably be much worse for America than Obama was. It would be a missed chance both for the democratic party as well as for the whole country.
    In fact, I believe electing Bernie Sanders is also so massively important because he's such a dinosaur. He's perhaps the last of his kind in the US. If Americans don't elect him this year, there's a good chance it will take years or even decades for a similar figure to come along again.

What Guys Said 3

• Feel the Bern bitchuz!!
    Bernie 2016 😎😎✌

• He should win, but it will be a miracle if he does. Trump doesn't concern me. Hillary does.

• HiLiary should scare the living shit out of everyone on this planet!!! How does such a liar and woman with personal agenda's even be considered? Not to mention her constant funding from the world'd elite... PEOPLE WAKE THE FUCK UP
      Hillary is one of the worst politicians of all fucking time

• @MimTcgraw Well, she is as bad as a Republican, which is why I don't care about her candidacy. Bernie is the only choice.

• Yes Bernie is the only way for a revolution!

What Girls Said 2