I'm feeling really scared right now?

I came home to my apartment, (I live in a building), to my door open and my light on. I never leave my door open and NEVER the light on.

I asked a girl beside me by knocking if people had come into the building, and she said yeah they had. However, I think she is lying. She only brought it up when I asked her if the luxe people came in.

Who the hell got into my apartment?

Most Helpful Guy

• Soooo you still standing outside? Call the police!

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you can get into contact with the landlord and ask if they caught anything on the security cameras. That's your best bet

• You're assuming that every apartment has security cameras, and I wouldn't even say that MOST of them do

• @M_A_X LOOOOL Dave Chapelle, his good.

Yeah I know, shit just happens.. Unpredictably.. But they distraught you or place some fear in you. Shits fucked up sometimes

• Exactly. Shit happens lol

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know. Did they bust your door? Either way, I would change the locks. If they didn't bust the door down, then I would look into getting a security system for your apartment and maybe surveillance cameras.

• I see 5 hours have passed, so if you are safe then call the non emergency police number and request an officer so you can report the indecent.

If ya ain't safe, call 911 obviously.

What Girls Said 3

• Possibly someone, just double check if anything is missing, perhaps call a mate to sleep over and just make sure you lock your doors and possibly change your locks!

• I think you've been burgled, is anything missing? File a police report ok?

• Maybe someone has raided your appartement. You need to check with the security service.