My hobby would be Photography. I normally take pictures of nature, but I have taken engagement photos, bridal portraits, family/friends photos, and all that other stuff. I've had some of my work featured in magazines, newspapers, local galleries, and books.
I used to also scrapbook. :-p Been a while though. Cooking is fun too, but I am not restaurant worthy. I experiment with food and create Gluten free creations.
- Gaming. (What do you play?)Vote A
- Collecting. (What do you collect?)Vote B
- Photography-- not taking selfies!!Vote C
- Cooking/baking/grilling.Vote D
- Fixing things up-- restoration to vehicles, jack of all trades, etcVote E
- Crafting-- woodwork, sewing, etcVote F
- Other-- I will specify in the comments.Vote G
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
I like to read (reading Molokaʻi by Alan Brennert and will read Call of the Wild next), go on hikes around my house, swim in the ocean or lake, cook, watch tv (Les Revenants, GOT, and Shameless), go to museums, play with dogs (mine passed so I play with my friends' dogs and take them for hikes), and play soccer. I want to learn the ukulele and get into yoga this summer. School has me too busy right now though. Something to look forward to :)1