Would you a drug that was cheap, harmless?

If there was a drug that made you feel amazing, that was cheap, had no negative health effects and wasn't addictive would you take it? Also let's assume it's legal or you know for a fact that you won't get caught

• I would take this drug
  • I wouldn't take this drug

Most Helpful Guy

• Who wouldn't?

What Girls Said 6

• For most people, caffeine comes surprisingly close to fitting this description in its entirety.

Really, it only comes up short on the "not addictive" part.

• It doesn't make you feel amazing, it just wakes you up

• What? In what world does having energy qualify as feeling amazing? You can feel awake and energetic and still feel awful and/or miserable and you can have no energy and feel amazing (weed actually makes you feel lazy and unenergetic but makes you feel amazing)

• ::sigh:: Ah, yeah, I remember when I was yr age.

• No, I'm done with experimenting haha.

• You mean you'll never try anything new for the rest of your life?

• You have no desire to feel good?

• I already feel good, and don't have to use drugs in order to!

• Nope! I already have one its chocolate.

• I don't see why anyone wouldn't try it if there are no bad side effect and if it makes feel good.

• As far as drugs go some of my personal favorites are: Marijuana, magic mushrooms & LSD

• I don't do drugs, so no thanks.

What Guys Said 9

• Even plain water is harmful if you overdo it: t drinking too much water can lead to seizures, comas, brainstem herniation and death.
    www.healthyandnaturalworld.com/.../

• Yeah exactly, people say drugs are harmful, but everything is anyway, even water

• Otherwise the govt would just slam heavy taxes on drugs.

• No, it's not that simple, otherwise alcohol and tobacco would be illegal. There are illegal drugs that are pretty harmless in moderation. Anyway the hypothetical drug in the question is harmless

• You sound like the 1980s...
    https://youtu.be/N6uEMOeDZsA

• if people are taking alcohol or smoking, making industries rich, seems like a slam dunk YES
    Wonder what the NOs are taking? Green tea ;)

• If there was a real drug named Bloody Eye that slows down the world around you then I'd gladly take it.

The only side effects however is red eyes and extreme itchiness when it fades for 6 minutes.

You'll have to keep re-energizing after the world speeds up again and the effect fades.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnknd35VLBc

• That drug already exists.
    It's called friendship.

• It has those qualities but it's not a drug

• The only drugs I would ever take are medical.

• Why?

• If it had no negative health effects, it simply wouldn't be a drug.
      This thing you're talking about sounds more like fairy dust, or something.

• It would be a drug. The definition of drug doesn't say that it must have negative health effects.

• Cheap and feels awesome and has ZERO side effects? Come on people. How can you pass that up?

• I want some.

• I don't think it's possible to find such a drug

• It's a hypothetical drug. But some are close to it I guess

• Read what I said higher about water.