Do you use the microwave?

I don't, I only use the oven and stove. I hate the way microwaved food taste.

Most Helpful Guy

• Very, very rarely. I usually use the oven to heat up stuff. I also don't like how microwaved food tastes. The microwave pulls all the water/moisture out of the food. Until a year ago or so, I didn't even know that many people in North America use the microwave to heat up stuff like milk (to make a hot chocolate). People here don't do this and it had never crossed my mind until my girlfriend told me about it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• you know i do

do you not like pepperoni hot pockets?

• Instant coffee when I can't actually brew a pot, popcorn and stuff like that is really the only thing I use it for I never actually cook anything in it, prefer to use the stove and oven for that.

• All the time. But I still somehow manage to burn whatever I'm cooking so I give up and just eat the food cold or frozen.

• It's my best friend

• by the way I want a piece of that dessert in your profile

• I love cheesecake. I would share.

• Awww you're the best

What Girls Said 9

• I use my microwave to heat up leftovers and make hot tea/chocolate or ramen.

• Yes I do!

• Yes, I do. I'm too impatient for the oven at times, haha.

• Yes.

• Same here. Grew up on ovens and stoves. Besides, microwaves are very unhealthy.

• yeah i use it to warm up stuff.. less mess :P

• I mostly use the microwave. I sometimes will use the oven to reheat fries, to heat TV dinners, and things like that.

• I do use the microwave from time to time.

• Yeah I do to heat up food quickly.