Girls, would you find it weird if a single guy had pads in his house in case a woman who comes over might need them?

It's weird, right?

• It's weird.
    46% (16)
  • I don't find it weird.
    54% (19)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

19

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 18

• I mean, he should be fully aware of both messages that people may take from this.
    Either 1a AND 1b... or 2:

#1a, he's considerate, and probably genuinely likes women, a lot.
    AND
    #1b, the boy's got a revolving door. LOL Women just comin' in and out.

**OR**

#2, the boy's got a girlfriend and he sucks at covering his tracks.

Honestly, this world of ours'd be a more awesome place if #1b came with #1a more often. LOL

... But, yeah, those are the messages that lots of people will take. Never know which one until you try.

• That a bit werid unless he like my boyfriend and he buying them cuz he know i run out. But if he already has some I assume he has a sisters and mom! haha Its cool!

• Only weird because if he was just in his house alone.. I'd just think it was from the previous girl.

• If he had them left over from a previous relationship or something and just thought "hey, maybe some girl will need these" and didn't throw them out, fine. I think that's kinda considerate of him (or packrat-ish), but not weird.
    If he went out and bought them though, just on the off-chance some girl he doesn't know yet will need them... that's weird.

• I think it's very sweet and considerate :)

Love it!

• it'd be a bit weird if he didn't have like a sister/ family member or really good lady friend that came to visit often. it's thoughtful though.

• It's weird.

• I think its kinda sweet that ur not just worried about getting layed but about what a girl might need... the world needs more guys like you

• Huh... that's very considerate actually.

• Yeah that's kinda weird... unless it was like a SO/family member who comes frequently

• a little weird but that's would be so nice if a guy acherly did that and I would really epresheate it. 😃

• I would love that it's so considerate!!

• So spill. Why do you have them?

• I don't have them. But I was just wondering what girls would think.

• No the one where a girl is coming to stay with Sheldon and lennard (I think she's a scientist too) and Sheldon is deciding what necessities she might need.

• Haven't seen that one.

• That's actually really thoughtful and sweet.

• Its pretty considerate, but still weird in a way.

• Id probably think he has a lot of women coming over.

• I mean it's super nice, but it's kind of weird lol

• I think it's considerate.