How are you spending your weekend?

I haven't decided yet, but I'm definitely doing something.

Most Helpful Guy

• Experiment with my new camera which should arrive on Saturday/30th. The rest is like a basic weekend. Just chill. Spend more time outside.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm probably going to the beach. In the winter. I won't be able to swim but whale watching seems cool.

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 18

• Sushi, wine, music in my bedroom, probs gonna dance in my underwear cause fuck pants, I'm at home.

... I might grocery shop too because #thatadultlifethough

• Watch the first epi of TWD this season and then some more old epi's of Tales from the crypt and courage the cowardly. Go to the gym and cook for the fam Friday night. Read Saturday , talk to my relative's in the Island's (dont want to honesty lol) Sunday go to work late af I already no I'll be late. hmm think about quiting. Yayy fun😑

• Went to the beach for a tan and swim at about 9am will go back later today when the tide comes back in. also have a bbq to go to tonight.. Sunday not sure and Monday is a public holiday so as long as its sunny i will be at the beach

• I know I'll get groceries and clean. I'll see what other plans come up.

• Skiing tomorrow. Otherwise nothing.

• Spending most of my day chatting up @Cody3180 Also I got school thing meeting I have to go ): but I might stop by and buy some food.

• Relaxing. Going to get some reading done.

• Nothing tonight but I'm going to the movies tomorrow

• Probably preparing for my new (old) job.

• why did you leave the first time?

• College, the job was too far from it for me to be able to go back and forth. And when I came back home it was slow season everywhere so they were waiting for business to pick up a bit to put me on the schedule again

• I don't really know. I went to the market to grab a massive box of oranges and blood oranges. I'm home, so I don't know what I'm going to do now 😞 I'll just go with the flow I guess

• Pilates, beach, bars, homework 😊😊😊

• I'm working most of Saturday
    Then Sunday morning, too
    Though shopping that afternoon and dinner date with a friend :)
    Hope you find something interesting !

• Homework, exercising and laundry, like usual haha

• With the snow coming down I'll be clearing snow come Saturday morning.

• Going to dinner for my friends birthday and then chilling with my family..

• doing homework

• Watching movies like always

• Hiking the Florida Trail.

• can I join you? ;)

• 4 AM? why so early.. I just got up (its 11am here) haha

• Gotta get up early to see the wildlife, plus it gives you more time to hike!!