What do you do with your hair when you go to sleep, men what does your girl do, or what do you want?

I put my hair in a high pony tail and wrap it around and put a hair tie in to keep it there. Basically, a tight bun. I have long hair. What do you do? Men what does your girl do? What do you want them to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• She let's it down (also long hair) when she goes to bed, and there's something very natural and appealing to me about that. I always thought she looked her best with her hair down as well, so that might tie in there.

What Guys Said 5

• She doesn't do anything. I also don't care what she does. Whatever feels comfortable for her. I have sorta long hair as well and I don't do anything either.

• Haha I just leave it lose and free :P

• she normally doesn't do anything with it or if it tied up she lets it down

• I don't care as long as it isn't I'm my face while spooning.

• I'm a guy with long hair. I put it in a pony tail.

What Girls Said 3

• I just leave it down. I push it around a lot so it doesn't bother me or tickle my neck though. I'm getting it cut short so it may be harder or easier to work with.

• I put my hair down and... put it over the pillow so it doesn't fall on my face.

• I do nothing with my hair when I go to bed