Girls, do you like your butt?

Why or why not, specifically.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I love my butt.
    I used to have such a flat butt when I was younger!!
    But now, its round and firm and strong and there's nothing to dislike about it. (and the fact that my boyfriend is obsessed with it, is also a plus lol)

• wow how big is it now? what did you do to make it so huge? your boobs look huge so your ass is the same?

• uhh, well i look nothing like Kim Kardashian or Nicki Minaj haha. It's not huge, its still proportional to my body.
      And I don't know my boobs feel bigger to me or at least they feel heavier haha.

• if your butt was as big as thems i would be surprised haha

What Girls Said 9

• I love my butt, its nice and round and fluffy but I wish I took my moms body shape because she has a big Ole bubble butt :)

• It's not too bad!

• I think it's pretty obvious that only girls who have a nice round butt will comment on this.
    I have a round ass, but I feel like it should be a bit bigger

• yes! I love my butt, I've been rollerblading since I was 10 years old and since then i developed a nicely shaped butt. Now I do a lot of squats and lunges at the gym and Im loving it even more :-)

• It's alright I guess. It needs more work.

• its ok i guess, but i liked it better when i used to work out, but now i dont have the motivation

• No. It's so big it should have its own SSN.

• I wish it was smaller.

• No. It gets lost in my fat