What would happen in America if it was proven that 9/11 was an 'inside job'?

Most Helpful Guy

• jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

What Girls Said 2

• If that were to happen I think America would go to shit. Excuse my language. Lol I mean, it's already kinda crappy but that would be over the top.

• People lose faith in the Government itself for being a total sham and a fakery bakery

What Guys Said 14

• My honest opinion is that by now it happened so long ago that people would just complain online but not do anything more than that. Didn't the US had an entirely different administration back then? Are people who were in power back then still sitting on their seats now?

• The Patriot Act was voted on in Congress, every person who voted for it should be in prison.

• Anybody with half a mind knows more happened then what was let on, truth is an illusion in which people with power dance around. But I think the better question is would people knowing necessarily be better? and would the repercussions be worth the truth and the people it takes with it? especially when the administration that was responsible isn't even there anymore. These are things that you must consider as well.

This question isn't really relevant anymore, and would have better been asked shortly after the incident when the people who were involved could have been brought to justice, but now you'd never be able to find out who did it, much less bring them in, to much time has passed.

As an American I am upset over the matter but there is nothing anyone can do at this point, to much time has passed the information has been buried, the people bought or killed. To me it's all the reason to get a good president in office and a better administration that won't do these kinds of things and needlessly in danger peoples lives, No more Bushes, Clinton's or Obama's, we don't need anymore people like them in office.

But further more regardless of whether or not terrorists were responsible the fact remains that you should be ever vigilant for your countries and your own personal safety, terror, fear and death comes in many forms, both foreign and domestic and you can not think for one second that it can't come from the latter.

• Wasn't MLK killed by the FBI?

Honestly, These theories wouldn't surprise me

• Oh, hasn't it been proven yet? I thought everyone knows that. ;-)

• as outsiders we do, but Americans still think it was the big bad terrorists

• I guess it's too much for them to handle the fact that their government did all that.

• I think everyone that has actually read into it knows there is way more to the story we were spoonfed, there's so many unanswered questions.

• Some heads would roll probably.

• it pretty much was already. everyone pretty much knows it

• Well, that Democrat would get put in prison.

• business as usual probably

• Why no girls answered this😂😂😂😂😂😂

• revolution

• It was an side job to justify the illegal war for oil and Western control over the Middle East.

• agree, i am Irish, but, as an American how does it make you feel?

For outsiders, we just think 'business as usual'

• My apologies, says you are from America

I have a greater shame...:(

I am an Aston Villa fanatic

• Yes today was not a good day for them was it. Im must have put that by mistake, is right next to UK

• 9/11 is obvious, but when you tell people Sandy Hook was a military coup, people start to giggle

• A whole lot of lip service about how we'll get justice for this lie. A lot of posturing about how outraged we are. Then people will get bored and move onto the next trendy thing to be outraged about like we've done with everything else.

• And to think a generation ago the visible outrage over Vietnam

why has America/Americans got so 'meh'