Please check out my video (I am rehearsing for an audition) Let me know any constructive critic?

Lady Antebellum, my fav all time band. I can sing another if you think might be better? Just need some pointers please. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxc5jxYDPK0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd practice your lower notes and the volume that you hit them. Lower but still the same volume as the other constant notes. Keep practicing to really develop your sound. You're good though :-)

• Thanks. I wouldn't mind hearing more songs when you next make a video. :-)

• Haha thanks, I need to keep trying I will experiment some more 😊

• Message me when your next song drops!

What Guys Said 3

• Pretty good... voice is something that takes practice and help from professionals. We can't help you much there

As for how you look, I'd say be more as if your alone. It shows that there is a xmera in front you. For starting out that's better. When your more advanced with dealing with large audiences you'll better be able to perform

Performing and singing are two different things, try and focus more on the signing right now :)

Other than that, great job!

• Yeah I will have to be on stage for the audition but yeah I agree thanks

• You have a decent voice, but that song doesn't really shows your vocal range and whatnot

• your'e shit and cannot sing.

What Girls Said 4

• You sing good but the song is a bit monotonous and doesn't really show you talent.

• Work out your low notes. Those aren't good.

• And maybe concentrate less on movement and more on your tone. You sound extremely shaky.

• Will do, thanks

• You sound good but you still need more practice.

• You sound pretty good, I can definitely hear the Lady A influence. However, when you have lower notes, it's harder to hear/understand you. Maybe keep your songs mid-range?