Would you spend time with someone out of pity?

Friendly or romantic.

0|1
9|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Not out of pity, but concern. If you do it out of pity, you're only gonna feel miserable later.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• No.
    I would be doing them an injustice if I hung out with them for pure sympathy reasons.
    If I don't like someone, they I will not hang out with them because I feel sorry for them.
    Why should I?
    We all have problems worth writing stories about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Friendly. When I was younger I was naive and accepted friendship and attention from guys I knew probably wanted to date me. When they got too clingy, I broke off the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! HAHA!

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like a few people hung out with me for that reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't pitied anyone, so I can't say for sure. I'll go with no. I don't like wasting people's time, or people wasting my time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have before in the past but moving forward, no. It's not right. It doesn't benefit them nor you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would friendly but not a lot because I don't pity people

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It wouldn't be fair to the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha.
    The story of my life 😧😂

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Not really. I'm pretty selective with who I spend my time with. Which sounds like a paradox since I'm on gag right now. But wth lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I have done that a few times. Won't do that any more.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not gonna waste my time to cheer someone up especially if I barley like them and I'm gonna be bored.

0|0
    0|0
  • Friendly- yes
    Romantically- no

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. I only want to spend time with people I truly want to spend that time with. I would tell the person kindly that I'm not interested in hanging out with them. I don't want to lie to them and lead them on, I just don't think it's right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... as I'd not like someone spending time wid me out of pity...

0|1
    0|0