GaGers: is life really beautiful, or are we just fooled by it?

• Yes- life is beautiful for real.
  • No- life is not beautiful! Those who think it is are just fooled to think so.
  • I don't know.
  • No body knows
  • Why so deep bro?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you've ever seen a newborn baby yawn, you know that life is beautiful for sure ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Life is as beautiful as you make it. I believe that everything you do will have an effect. Everything happens for a reason I believe. Life can be a pain, but it's that pain you need to learn, and you need to see the positive side of that pain. Don't make pain, since if there is none, you will never be positive in life. Smile, and life smiles back at you!

What Girls Said 8

• I truly believe that peace and happiness is a state of being not just an effect of your surroundings.

• Define "life." Human life? Or the world we live in? I think the world we live in is beautiful. Mountains, blue skies, lakes, trees, sunsets, beaches, flowers, stars, the moon, wild life, etc., can all be quite scenic.

Human life is both beautiful and tragic. It's beautiful because we're able to literally create new life, and develop strong bonds with others. It's tragic because, well... you can probably guess why.

• Life is light and darkness all in one. Whichever side you choose to focus on is your own decision, but I find it's best to stay in the middle. To be able to live in and love the light while being able to recognize the darkness.

• I dont know.

I never think of life like that. "Beautiful or Ugly?"

I just think that I have my goals listed down and I need to work on them.

Re what you say about being fooled,

I feel scared sometimes.

Too many wars.

I am scared I won't get to accomplish my goals and it will be too late...

If God wills, that won't be the case.

• If it wasn't for the ugliness of this world, then we wouldn't have beauty... :)

• Some people have everything and yet feel miserable, then are people who have nothing and live happy, so i guess it depends on how we take it as.

• Life is beautiful even when it is not beautiful.

• We are fools we can't see the evil in life until it'd to late

What Guys Said 6

• If you think and believed you are fooled by it then you are.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder if I remember correctly. All depends on your perception and what you define as your version of beauty.

I do not think life is beautiful at all. And this is coming from my very own perspective: You exist here and now because of choices someone else had made in which you had no say or given them clear permission to bring you here so you had absolutely no say or control over that matter and then ultimately you can and you will die and cease to exist eventually which is also something you Absolutely Have NO Control Over as that is also something that is guaranteed regardless if you ever want it to happen or not.

• Life is beautiful as the prophet said peace be upon him , but the devil and ourselves try to make it bad and hard to live in, ان الشيطان يعدكم الفقر , the poor of money and the poor of the pleasure and the poor of everything so bascailly in my opinion in order to see the beauty of the world you have the know the absolute beauty which is god sub7anhu wa ta3ala

• We're fooled. Life isn't beautiful I think. It just isn't that bad on the surface.

But once you start peeling its colorful covers you'll realize there is a lot of dirt and grid under them. Unfortunately, many things about our reality is pretty much madness. And as much as we try to avoid it soon enough we find out its true colors one way or another.

• Life is as beautiful as the liberal progressive communists you dont elect into office.

• It's just hard to see my man with all of the responsibilities you have it's hard to stop and smell the roses... But it's definitly out there my friend

• No it's not, especially for you, you stupid cock sucking terrorist bastard