Where's the prettiest place you've ever seen?

Hi, I've always loved nature and being outdoors. The world has so many places with beautiful scenery and I'd love to travel a bit someday in hopes of seeing some of it. I'm interested in getting some ideas for some great places to go. Thanks for any suggestions you might have!

Thanks everyone for all the incredible suggestions/pictures. You've all got amazing ideas and I hope to try many if not all of them. Sorry I couldn't choose everyone for MHO, you all deserve it. Thanks again!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

What Girls Said 12

• Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

http://i.imgur.com/zuVzsay.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/FRVtyOE.jpg

Also the Keukenhof Gardens in the Netherlands. Truly stunning to see in person

http://i.imgur.com/CLl3AJZ.jpg

I agree with you, there are many beautiful places in this world. I would still look to check some of them out.

• Oh wow!! Gorgeous pics!!

• @jacquesvol I have been to Rotterdam! I've visited a few places there, since my family is from there. I'd love to go back and see even more, but at the same time I want to expand my travel destination list. Thank you for the suggestions!

• @spuitkaas I wish. I have them on film, I don't have my pictures uploaded to my computer.

• Lake Louise, Canada is stunning. There are endless beautiful places in the Canadian rockies though so its hard to say. Cathedral Grove on Vancouver Island is a sight to see as well, thought I've heard California's redwood forest is even more stunning.

As for man made views, Prague from up on the hilltop was the most beautiful I've seen.

• Cape Cod MA. Vancouver BC Canada, Cozumel MX.

• Prince Islands - Turkey
    www.onenationtravel.net/.../...ess-Island-Tour.jpg
    I went there in 2013. It was so beautiful and I had so much fun.

• I think it was when I went to New York and saw the statue of liberty, and went on a boat cruise that took me around the city. I was very inspired by the stories I heard there.

• I went to apple world!

• Pacific north west washing. (LIKE ALL THE TIME)
    North Carolina (in fall or winter)
    Montana (spring)
    Washington state is by far the most beautiful place I've lived/been. Probably because I've been there the most. But I've only been to the Pacific Once. And that was so long ago. But that is still the place I find most beautiful. I've traveled a lot on the US.

• In America, go to maine. Acadia National Park is really nice. Out of America, Chartre France. Really pretty village. Old buildings and beautiful scenery

• Miami hands down

• Hmmm... I personally loved Ireland. The most beautiful place so far and I've seen a lot of places.

• Ireland is where it's at :D

• I would say Canon City, Oregon and up in the forests of Washington state. I love nature like that, it's so refreshing to me.