How would you feel if this were your Dad?

Most Helpful Guy

• kill him I know he is my dad but I wouldn't allow him to live or I would make him suffer like hell to have at least some joy

It is his own mistake for the hard life me and my mom had so this would be pay back

What Guys Said 8

• If you thought you had a son and you didn't want him to find you, you wouldn't post a video on youtube, mention the kid's name, and show even a part of your face. This is bogus, a youtube troll at best (or worst)(or, if he's German, wurst.)

• How does he know who the mother was and how it specifically happened if he isn't even positive of the kids name? Plus he wasn't the only one that had sex with her that night and if he doesn't even know who the kid is there's no way they ever got a blood test. The story just doesn't make sense at all.

• I'm pretty sure he has her people trying to track him down, about the whole ordeal.
      (Just imagine the people on MAURY)--the crazy stupid stories they come up w/.
      People like this do exist.

• I can only say what I suspect. I'm pretty sure since it was a one night stand. and a lot of liquor involved.. she was probably spent years trying to track down men whose names she probably didn't even remember.

• Sucks for the kid then. No one spent time raising them. I'd hate both my parents in such a scenario.

• Gotta be a joke (I'm hoping.) If not, why look for someone who would only be a bad influence, bad father, not to mention a horrible horrible father.

• What the shit?

• That is by far so disturbing. His 21 year old son shouldn't even be considered as his son if that's the type of father he is.

• like he's an idiot

• Lol white people freaking out on here while black people are just laughing our asses off this was funny lololol this is obviously fake and some guy trying to make his video go viral and get famous and stuff

• Well I hope it is a joke because if it is not that man IS a joke. I am not a fan of violence but I sure would love to show him a little something.

What Girls Said 5

• Like most, I would assume it's either a joke or a promotional set up. If not I find this disturbing! Mostly because I feel like what occurred was most likely some form of rape.

• This is probably a joke and also one of the reasons I will never trust a man enough to have kids with him :)

• Someone tell me this is a joke?

• This can only be a joke!

• This has to be a joke. Why would he even make this video telling everyone about him if he doesn't want to be found by him?

• It doesn't make logic sense... you're right.
      But not everything in this world does... some people just do some straight up dumb shit.
      I really hope it is a joke...

• *logical sense

• The music underlining the message.. I really doubt it's real. If it were, I surely would be devastated, especially as I apparently was looking for him.