How would you determine who your future soulmate or wife is gonna be if you haven't met her?

there is this girl that I saw on tv she is not that too beautiful but after there constant thoughts of her in my mind i dont know i just feel this kind of vibration or energy whenever i think about her

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Whenever I think about what my soul mate would be like , i don't visualise his appearance... just his personality. Someone who shares the same values as me, a guy i can talk to about anything. Someone who is not just my SO, but my best friend too. I don't ask for much... just some who genuinely loves me , and makes me feel emotionally safe - emotionally security is paramount to me.

• So you have a crush on some chicken you've never met. Lots of people have that. My bits get tingly thinking about norman Reedus but he's not my soul mate haha

• You can't.

• Woww that was the biggest facepalm I've EVER had. How can you have a crush on girl from TV? And then you say fangirls are stupid this Is more stupid

What Guys Said 8

• If you have not yet met this person, you don't know enough to even be thinking about "are they The One?" If you can ask that question about someone who you haven;t even met, you are no close to being ready for a serious relationship.

Love at first sight does not exist. How can you love someone who you don't even know? Even when you are in love, you must realize that it takes more than love to make a relationship work.
    -- Do you trust the prospect?
    -- Do you respect your potential spouse?
    -- Will this person be a good biological contributor to your children's heredity?
    -- Does your potential spouse have enough earning potential to support a family?
    -- If you have children with this person and you then die, would you trust them to finish raising the children?
    -- Are you proud to introduce your potential mate to your family members, and especially the older family members?
    -- Do you have a significant amount of common interests?
    -- Do you know without a doubt, that you want to marry this person or do you find that you are convincing yourself that marriage is the right thing?

If it was a simple decision, most people would get it right the first time!

• You don't.

I was absolutely convinced I wanted a certain woman for most of my life, but as I matured, I began to realize how stupid and foolish my desires were.

Live your life rightly, if you are wise seek God, and He will bring you the woman He has for you. Beware everyone in your life to that point.

Just because a woman is in your life does not mean she is the one.

• Obviously, I can't consciously magic her up. I have to let things follow their course, for the sake of my own sanity. I mean, rationally, me getting together with that hot youtube girl, or band front woman, or movie star, isn't very likely.

I think things happen naturally, if you allow them. Thinking about it, I think I'd like a girl with an air of mysticism, who has her own mind, and doesn't rely on the media for their opinions, actually reads a book now and then, is in shape, is concerned with her health and living an integrated life, who enchants me and takes my breath away every time I look at her. Someone personal to me, who appreciates me fully, who doesn't see me as incomplete, even though of course, I am :)

Then again, maybe that's egoism, searching for myself.

• Much the same way you tell others about experiences you haven't had yet.

• I don't think you can.

• Play the cuty catcher paper game.

• Love is just a trick your mind is playing on you so you can make babies and increase the population.

• this whole *soulmate* thing is nonsense. by the way you just have a crush.