So guys... Anything interesting happen today?

I went to Mexico to visit family and I saw a guy get shot 2 houses down. It was scary and shit. But I guess that's normal for Juaréz... It's one of the most dangerous cities in the world. I'm back home now, but it was crazy. So how about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my goodness, I'll stay away from Juarez :o
    Yeah something special happened yesterday but in the USA this sport is not popular.
    In Belgium a variant of cycling called cyclo cross is very popular. Yesterday were the World Championships and after two "thrillers" both in the -23 years old and professional categories, a Belgian won the world title :D
    And fortunately, no bullets shot there :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Drank tea, without any milk!
    http://i.imgur.com/jfRXokH.gif

• Right now is 2:20(sunday) am and im taking a break. Have been studying math since...11am (saturday) i think? Gonna take the exam tomorrow and will go track and field training after to clear my mind

• I ate food it was good.

• Well my day hasn't been quite as exciting as yours but yeah that is normal for Juarez

• nope.

• My mom died today... Lol jk

What Girls Said 7

• I only left the house today to bring out the trash. Pretty interesting if you ask me..

• Me seeing one of my nieces was the highlight of my day 😊

• Nah, there was nothing crazy on my agenda today.

• Did my hair. That's as exciting as it gets for today lol

• It snowed a lot in Canada, and it looks so majestic. I went for a walk, which was great because I just had 2 weeks of exams. So those weekend was a refresher. I watched Inside Out for the first time, and loved it.

• I dyed my hair, but that's the only cool thing I did

• I discovered this amazing song that I can't stop listening to. I fell in love with it 😍