So guys... Anything interesting happen today?

I went to Mexico to visit family and I saw a guy get shot 2 houses down. It was scary and shit. But I guess that's normal for Juaréz... It's one of the most dangerous cities in the world. I'm back home now, but it was crazy. So how about you guys?

1|0
8|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my goodness, I'll stay away from Juarez :o
    Yeah something special happened yesterday but in the USA this sport is not popular.
    In Belgium a variant of cycling called cyclo cross is very popular. Yesterday were the World Championships and after two "thrillers" both in the -23 years old and professional categories, a Belgian won the world title :D
    And fortunately, no bullets shot there :D

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Drank tea, without any milk!
    http://i.imgur.com/jfRXokH.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now is 2:20(sunday) am and im taking a break. Have been studying math since...11am (saturday) i think? Gonna take the exam tomorrow and will go track and field training after to clear my mind

0|0
    0|0
  • I ate food it was good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well my day hasn't been quite as exciting as yours but yeah that is normal for Juarez

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom died today... Lol jk

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I only left the house today to bring out the trash. Pretty interesting if you ask me..

1|0
    0|0
  • Me seeing one of my nieces was the highlight of my day 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, there was nothing crazy on my agenda today.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did my hair. That's as exciting as it gets for today lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It snowed a lot in Canada, and it looks so majestic. I went for a walk, which was great because I just had 2 weeks of exams. So those weekend was a refresher. I watched Inside Out for the first time, and loved it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dyed my hair, but that's the only cool thing I did

0|1
    0|0
  • I discovered this amazing song that I can't stop listening to. I fell in love with it 😍

0|0
    0|0