What is the worst pain you have ever been in?

Physical or Emotional?What is the worst pain you have ever been in?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• I am going to say hives all over my body from head to toe, some kind of hormones going wack while 8 months pregnant. I couldn't sleep, I remember bargaining with God crying, walking alone at Walmart because I couldn't sleep at like 2am. I am never ever getting pregnant again.

• That sounds really awful :(

• It was awful, I continued to have it for about a year. Now I am battling sinusitis, ugh. Pregnant hormones suck.

• Physical: When I was running on the treadmill back in 5th grade and got distracted by the tv. I lost my footing and got slammed into the wall and them got lodged between the wall and the treadmill belt (still moving fast) and the whole front of my legs got so burnt. I couldn't get out and my sister had to stop the treadmill for me haha. (It's silly looking back on it now, but it hurt soooo bad).

Emotional: Saying good bye to my boyfriend before we became long distance.

• One of my worst physical pains ever was when I dislocated my kneecap 3 years ago. Worst muscle cramps in my leg ever! Never experienced a pain like that before.

• I already said this somewhere else, but it has been very painful each time it happens. It still tear's away at me til this day😢😢 ... but Eating Rice with NO MEAT🙏 is both physical & emotional. The struggle was real!

• Rice by itself, With no flavor at all is just nasty :(

• White rice still ain't white rice. Long-grain-rice, basmati, jasmin, sadri, wholegrain.

Black rice is pretty nice as well though, but also expensive as fuck.

• @FakeName123 😐 my god... so much! What about Ray Rice?😂😂Seriously I want to try jasmine. The other's I've never heard of, but thanks for the recommendation😊

• Physical, 10.5. Almost 11. When I had a major complication after surgery and bile leaked into my abdomen and started to destroy my organs.

Emotional, maybe 4. I deal well with emotional stuff.

• Physical 8

• I got hit by a car ended up a couple 100 yards down the rd. Broke numerous bones fractured skull & some internal injuries.

• Emotional pain..

• 6 physical, 8 emotional i guess

• Physical: Toothache and foot cramps
    Emotional: Glad haven't suffered from that yet

• Emotional is always worse in my opinion

• Emotional. Every fucking day.

• When my ex-fiance dumped me.

• Emotional- I watched my boyfriend die when I was 17. Physical- giving birth.
    Emotional hurts worse in my opinion. It lasts longer than physical pain and emotional hurts your whole body.

• Physical: I had an emergency root canal after I cracked a tooth on a nut and it became infected inside a week later. The numbing shot wore off with like 20 minutes to go and I could feel the nerve dying. I've never felt anything like it, but it was like white hot pain so intense I couldn't even think.

Emotional: I've had several people I love die too young and it's always so hard.

Mental: Panic Attacks are like an alien invasion of your brain.

• Getting raped. Both physically and emotionally painful. Heartbreakingly painful.

• Sorry to hear that :(

• Yeah, thanks.

• My mother was raped too, and almost got raped recently, people who rape are sick bastards and should just fucking masterbate jezzus, but for real, I'm sorry

What Guys Said 21

• When I was small kid I ran up a slide and slipped I managed to hang on but eventually I decided to let go because I didn't have the strength in my arms yet to pull myself back up and my dad was quite far away he couldn't hear me. I fell on my chin and bit my tongue my teeth went all the way through in the middle (you can still see a scar slightly) the edges were still together. It hurt like shit and I had to walk home with my dad for like 3 kilometers. I probably lost like close to a liter of blood all over my shirt (It was white before and red after :)). Then we had to drive to the hospital and I got stitches in my tongue (YAY!!). It stopped hurting then but the stitches were still annoying as fuck. I had a lot of accidents as a kid but this one was the worst.

• treble hooked my thumb and pointer together in mammoth.

the anesthesia shot to the pad of my pointer finger... was an 11. lasted for 2-3 seconds... yet i'd take about $1000 cash for me to relive those few seconds of pain.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2i1k00z.jpg
    (i had someone use wire cutters to split the hook. my fingers naturally wanted to separate causing extreme pain unless i was holding em together w/ my other hand)

http://i66.tinypic.com/2i1k00z.jpg

• *mentally remove one of the pics

• That sounds painful :(

• doc said if i were to try removing the hook w/o anesthesia (think of a hook removal kti for a tackle box) then i'd like go into shock..

this was a 10... shot to the roof of your mouth is about a 4 or 5 in comparison

• Broken leg or getting a blade stuck in my ribs and getting it ripped round the side. After nearly drowning which is horrible, they suck the fluids out and seal the hole. Your chest cavity is full of air as well that causes negative pressure on the other lung so you nearly asphyxiate. I dunno what they did but they said they re-inflated the lung and that pain will never be forgotten. It's like somebody stabbing the jaws of life into your side then ripping you in half as the spreaders open and tear you apart. Horrific

• When my wife (fiancee at the time) got in a car crash and she was in a medically induced coma for three days. Hardest and most painful three days of my life. Her father and I were the first ones to get to the hospital because we both work close to it and I remember I'd never hugged her dad before but we just hugged each other and sobbed because we didn't know what was going to happen.

• I did break my collarbone once, and another time I had a "stress" accident, causing a hole in my duodenum (inner bleeding) where I lost 64% of my blood in my body and had to get 3 bloodbags to survive. I really enjoyed the hoslital and the food was great. Hell, I even got a 20 days leave from the army! Anyways, it is nothing compared to the emotional pain I have gone through. No one died but my emotional pain was caused by other personal stuff.

• Physical: a toothache that felt like my head was being split apart from behind my right eye.

Emotional: Almost having a breakdown at work and having to cry in my car on my lunch break because I felt like no one would love me.

• I can relate to that feeling. Both of them, actually. The same has happened to me at school, so you're not alone.

• Physical: I had an emergency operation without anaesthesia on my leg when I was kid.

Emotional: Had depression for years because of various reasons.

• Emotional - last 2 relationships I was in
    Mental - my last relationships, and a parent who passed on
    Physical - back pain, and head going through my windshield of my car

• stepped on legos a few times... and i only cried for a couple minutes!

• New Zealand 36 - 13 England, 2014.

• Tie for the death of my wife and for my daughter being molested by a neighbor.

• Actually both types of pain stimulate the same regions in your brain so it depends on the intensity of the pain rather than whether it's physical or emotional

• Yeah, I meant you could describe either type you wanted.

• Well, emotional is always pretty hard for me to deal with. Physical not so much. Also emotional pain might interfere with your life. Physical not so much

• 11/10... where emotional becomes physical

• Kidney stones fo physical. Heartbreak and panic and anxiety attacks for menta/emotional.

• Probably breaking my thumb lol

• Emotional, no comment on that.

• Masterbating without any lubricant, the friction hurts xD

• Physical was when I broke my hand or when I had my nipple pierced when I was young and stupid.
    Emotional was when the girl id been in love with for ages told me she had a boyfriend and more recently even though she was single she said that we'd never be together.

• anal rape

• Pain is nothing compared to the amount of suffering I went through when people attempted to torture me psychologically. I almost died from suffering alone.

• Ma LDR make me frustrated she is ducking horrible. She gave me emotionally painful I give you 2 as I am good feeling free without her she was fucking asshole. BITCH. FUCK OFFF TO HER FUCKING FIFE