What's your least favorite food?

Lol I know, pretty dumb question, but why not?

I HATE cherry tomatoes and olives.. So gross 😷

0|0
19|16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 18

• Actually, ice cream. Ice cream is pretty much an exact combination of everything I hate in food. Hate creamy/gooey, hate too sweet, hate extreme temperatures, hate milk. Pretty much all the hate.

Yes, I'm weird. I also love all the supposed-to-be-"garnish" foods, like artichokes and green olives. Loved 'em all since I was a little girl.
    I have never acquired any tastes in my life.

1|0
    0|0
    • What! That's so crazy

• Show All
    • Omg! Lol that's definitely not what you'd expect!

• Yeah. LOL
      I mean, I also like salty junk food and comfort food -- I'm at least somewhat normal, anyway. My daddy makes chicharrones to die for.

• I really don't like onions in my food. I can deal with it if they're not like... in chunks but if they're in chunks, I can't really eat it.

1|0
    0|0
  • ZUCHINNIS. Come near me with zucchini and i will throw something at u.

2|0
    0|0
  • Oh apples I just hate them! Blah! So gross #sarcasm!

2|0
    0|0
  • Omg I love both of those things! Haha, i hate cooked carrots

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate hot dogs

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yum cherry tomatoes and olives!

Um white rice? Maybe? It's not that I hate it, I love it, I'm just sick of eating it. When you eat it for 22 years of your life, you just get sick of eating it sometimes..

1|0
    0|0
  • brussels sprouts...

1|0
    0|0
  • This is late, but I really hate lobster. I don't know how people could eat it. A close second would have to be bananas! 😷

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate garlic and onions because they make your breath smell bad. But onion rings and things with garlic in them are good 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • Beets. I will gag and throw up!😝

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate beets

1|0
    0|0
  • Macaroni 😖😵

1|0
    0|0
  • Red onions and beef

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate fish.

1|0
    0|0
  • mushrooms

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the least favorite food I don't like is corn dogs

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have many xD

I remember when I was a kid, my mom made me eat liver. Fucking terrible, no matter how much gravy or ketchup I added. My mom loves liver though, and it has health benefits. I'm vegetarian now, so crisis averted.

I also hate the canned cranberry sauce they serve at some thanksgiving/holiday dinners

2|0
    0|0