I it bad that I really don't like to feel like a girly girl?

I still wear make up sometimes and I wear skirts and dress up and I wear heels

And why?
Ow I also love to gt down and dirty like playing in the muda Sim in ponds and build stuff and destroy things

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it just means your easy to get alnog with. ; )

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. I'm not too girly myself, I very rarely wear heels, skirts or dresses. I'm much more into hiking, riding 4-wheelers, and shooting my bow over activies like shopping, getting my nails done etc. Lol you're not alone.

What Guys Said 10

• Well you're young and finding your style probably still, like many if not the majority of 15 year olds. Many girls start growing out of the tomboy phase sooner or later.

Feminists are gonna get pissed at me saying this but the simple truth is most guys like feminine women. Feminine women get dated like exponentially more than masculine girls.

• nope. there is nothing wrong with this at all. you should always behave/dress/do the things that make you feel comfortable. /discussion

the things that you mention are all simply gender stereo types.

• No. It isn't bad. It's fairly common for girls your age.

• It's not as bad as having santa claus I'm your pool :)

• I don't see why it would be bad.
    You are allowed to feel however you want.

• The happiest you can be is to be who you are. This is why freedom is so important.

• Not bad at all! :D
    I assume you know what a "tomboy" is? Maybe you're one. Maybe you're something in between. It doesn't matter.
    Just be you. :)

• It's fine.

• Nah that's fine ! Be yourself! Someone will appreciate you in your rawest of forms trust me

• Why the fuq u wearin heels

What Girls Said 1

• Nah Its not werid sometimes okay most times I don't want to feel like a princess. I am mostly dress to pissed off a bunch of people or I have old clothes so I just don't care. haha Eh the point is do whatever you want.