Gagers, what is the most scariest/saddest thing that happened to you that you will never forget?

Me and my mom were so close in being in a car accident today, I will never forget it 😥😥

Most Helpful Guy

• Scariest -
    1) I was around 14, in kitchen I climbed on the shelf to get some stuff which my mom asked me to, she was standing on the floor, as u picked that stuff and turned, standing on shelf my toe by mistake touched mixer jar and it rolled 3 times off the shelf, my mom seen it coming but didn't catch it, it fell down and broke, and my mom lost her temper picked that jar and like a pitcher threw it at my face will most possible velocity, breaking my glasses, and a vein above nose, area between the eyes, and blood flowed on my face and in eyes like a fountain, I went blind, I thought I lost my eyes that scared the shit out of me, until in hospital it turned out the blood clog was blocking my eyes from opening, I wasn't blind my eyes were safe..
    2) I was around 6-7yrs I climbed a shelf 6 feels high and ended up jumping from it on hard floor 7 feels away, felt like all my organs are jumbled my parents didn't came to knew about nobody except my younger brother who was 2. I thought I was gonna die, but only muscular injury, which healed with time..
    3) I was around 12, 3 local rabid stray dogs surrounded me barking at me, they used to tear and hunt pigs in our locality, they a week ago attacked a kid and bit his leg.. Worst part of it it was night around 11pm pitch black no locality nearby, could hardly see anything...
    Remembered Father's lessons - Don't run instead grab a stone or 3-4 and make one of them cry like a bitch as it runs away others will follow him...
    Did that and escaped the zone, since that day! All I see in dogs is beast...
    4) 3rd class of school I was 8yrs = in extra classes, missed doing the homework.
    Punishment was (madam) - was gonna remove all clothes and we were going to stand naked in front of whole class, only 2 students forgot to do it, I and one other guy well they removed his clothes he was sobbing and crying, I was next I sweared to do homework 25 times over and over again and submit it next day, at cost of leaving me that bitches agreed and I was safe. Wrote those 3 pages 25 times filled 75 pages in one day sore hands and wrist... But saved myself front getting abused..

Saddest - was internally sick, mom was casually abusive physically and verbally, teachers gave same outlook at school, Brother was the only hope that kept me sane we both suffered together, hoping someday things will change.. - it's hard to remember when I shut off those emotions, I don't feeling anything now, unless it's physical pain..
    It's better 🙌🙌

Most Helpful Girl

• A very close family friend passed away December 2014 from cancer. I think the worst part of it is she kept the cancer a secret from my sisters and I. I visited her the week before and she seemed just fine. Then out of nowhere she could hardly talk, walk, eat, breathe, or keep her eyes open. She passed away the day after my family visited her at the hospital. It's still sad to think about but at least she's not suffering anymore.

What Guys Said 3

• The death of my lovely dad, who was more of a best friend than a dad. I miss him so much. :(

• I would never tell that here. It scarred me forever and fundamentally changed almost every aspect of my personality, and this was not good. I don't want to share that kind of negativity.

• saddest- my parents both dying before I was 17

scariest- my sons problems with drugs

What Girls Said 2

• Agh, I can't post it on here. It's too personal for me to want to share. However, I am glad you and your mom are okay.

• I dropped my ice cream once back in 7th grade. That sucked.