How was everyones saturday?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty nice. Went to go see Kung fu panda.

Most Helpful Guy

• The one of few times I spoke during work was when a female coworker took offense to. And no I didn't apologize.

• What did u say lol

• And yea, the girl i said that to laughed.

What Girls Said 6

• It was ok, I had to work. It's Sunday night here atm lol.

• It was mine and my husband's dating anniversary, we still celebrate it. I gave him his gifts, and he surprised me with flowers and by telling me tomorrow morning we are finally going to a restraurant I've been wanting him to try and then he's going to take me shopping.

We also bought a carpet shampooer and I've been wanting to get one forever so that was nice.

Overall it was a great day.

• What did you give him?

• Shot glasses because he turned 21 recently and we didn't own any before and I know he's been wanting some. A shirt because he's always complaining how he doesn't have a lot of clothes. Some movies, watching movies has always been our relaxing time together. I baked him some homemade goodies. And I still have one surprise I haven't given him.

• Thats good. Im currently drunk lol.

• Did my laundry haha.
    My boyfriend and I bought a hotel and bus tickets to see each other for valentines day weekend and I'm so excited!

• Decent. I worked. And did like nothing else. But, that's alright. Cause it went by kinda fast.

• Sort of learned a new thing
    Felt too hungry throughout the day.
    Orders got messed up.

Etc

Overall, it was alright.

• Boring and lonely

• How come?

• well i used to have 3 best friends. then suddenly i start losing one after the other for various reasons. 1 got pregnant and we just lost touch. 1 was just my friend from high school and we had outgrown each other. we were very different and she constantly made snide remarks about me. my last best friendd, we got into an argument and she cussed me out. i was going through a depression and i didn't bother reaching out to her for a long time. when i finally did, she said she couldnt trust that i won't "abandon" her anymore and she declined ever being friends again. i haven't tried to make friends since. its been 2 years.

• Yeah i had situations with that except my guy friends... except no of them got pregnant LOL

What Guys Said 2