How many people is actually in their right age group on GAG?

You know how people tend to lie about their age? So did anyone make up a fake year just to be in a different age group? Lol. Just wondering

0|0
14|28

Most Helpful Guy

• Ahem, why would you ask? It is possible that I was born in 1917 and am in fact 99. And while I have said that I like taking 5 mile hikes in the woods, that may be the secret as to how I did it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• I'm actually 31, so my age is correct.

If I was going to lie, I would have made myself younger, so I didn't feel like such an old fart, being surrounded by all these younger people, lol. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i am in the correct age range

0|0
    0|0
  • I am honest about my age. GAG says I am 33 and I am 33.

0|0
    0|0
  • im chillin

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm actually 16 guys

0|1
    0|0
  • I was born in 1994, so I'm really 22, right age group, my age is perfect, no reason to lie about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no reason not to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • so if i come back as 25 i become more fonebonable?

1|1
    0|0
  • Yep, I am turning 70 next Sunday.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not many people on GaG who'd lie and put down 33, am I right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I lied and put 30... Im really 34.. But since i hate being 34 I stretched the truth. Makes me feel better

0|0
    0|0
  • i really don't get how they mess up and can't get their birthday right.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met a 62 year old on here I was like WWWTTTFFFFFFF !!! its pretty cool how old people can use the internet though for real

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 26 in real life :D.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought about it but decided against it! I'm 15!

0|0
    0|0
  • i 'm telling the truth about my age. nothing to hide. so why lie about it

0|0
    0|0
  • 27, real age... sadly lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is correct. Or is it?

0|0
    0|0
  • the one that are honest are the one that are not looking for sex with minors or the minors that are not look for sex with older people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have my correct age on GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I really am 24, why lie? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually am 22 :D.

0|0
    0|0
  • no what i am is what is on my profile, although i would like to be 30!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Why lie about being older?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because the older you are, the more wiser you seem 😉

• That's true. With all the fuck ups I've made in life I would do things differently in how I treated women and past relationships when I was more cocky in my 20s.

• I'm 15. And you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I am

0|0
    0|0
  • Age group yes.

Exact age no.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• nope this is my real age. =]

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I really am 46. No one has any reason to lie about being 46. It's not like fibbing that you are 21 when you are 19 with a fake ID to buy alcohol. Lol:) Someone on a dating profile accused me of lying of my age. I think he was attempting to flatter me but it just sounded silly:D

0|0
    0|0
  • After what I've just been through.. Am hoping and praying that I shall still be alive to see my 26th birthday on May 22nd.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually am 23.

I wish I wasn't. But I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • For some reason people don't think I'm actually in my right age bracket but alas I'm old as dirt at 35 and soon to be 36 in three weeks 😭😭😭😭. @WhiteSteve where are you when I need you birthday buddy?

0|0
    0|0
    • Happy Birthday! I'd tell you36 is awesome but pretty much it's just closer to 40 😭

• I'm here buddy! We can still bring the muthafuckin ruckus in our advanced age🍻😜

• I should've lol. But no I don't know anyone who wpuld choose to be 36 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm really 28. Just turned 28 on the 10th actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 20 turning 21 on the 15th of February ^^

0|0
    0|0
    • Mine is the 23rd. Whoop, whoop!!! 🤗<--- that's my raised the roof hands. Lol

• Hahha ok^^
      Well happy early birthday 😙

• I got bitched at for asking a question similar to this. I feel like a lot do

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol. What made me ask this question is because some guy uploaded a pic and asked if he was ugly or something like that. His age said 45 but his pic looked more like 25. I'm like, uhhhh are u sure ur 45? Hahah

• I feel like a lot of people lie about it. Lol but nah I was honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I set up my account 4 years ago when I was 14 and made myself older... so now I'm 26 on here and can't alter it :P whoops

0|0
    0|0
  • Wish I could change this shit. Tired of clarifying I'm 19

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is real

0|0
    0|0
  • I have my real age here.

0|0
    0|0