Do you subscribe to the view that there is more variety in the looks of white women compared to negroid or Asian women?

For example a white woman could have any combination of hair and eye color like black and green, black and blue, black and grey, black and brown, red and green, red and blue, red and grey, red and brown, blonde and blue, blonde and green, brown and blue etc you get the idea whereas almost 100%of Asians and negroids have only black hair and brown eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• True.

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely. I've never understood the counter argument. Everyone else is black hair, brown eyes, dark (ish) skin. With us there's light skin, many eye colors, multiple naturally occurring hair colors and styles (curly, straight, wavy) which can all mix and match. There's just no reasonable argument in favor of us not being more aesthetically diverse.

• Well, excuse my natural wavy, brown hair and milky white skin. Hahaha

What Girls Said 6

• Disagreee. Black women are. Black women can have a variety of different skin tones. From olive light skinned to mocha to extremely dark, to almost pure black. Plus our hair colors and textures vary as well. Some black girls have naturally straight hair and then wavy as well as super kinky and coiled. Plus white girls tend to hall have the same facial structure, (straight nose thin lips) whereas black women can have the thickest fullest lips or thin lips, same with nose shapes. White girls often all look the same too me its because their facial structure, is always the same usually. With black girls its varies more. Black girls can have different hair colors as well too. Naturally red to darkest black, different eye and face shapes and of course different bone structure so not burst your bubble but i would say black girls or more genetically diverse.

• I disagree with pretty much 100% of what you just wrote.

• ok, mad because its true?

• No, I think it's pretty obvious its not true

• Dark features are common with Asians and blacks, but not exclusive. Lot's of black people have different types of hair textures from straight to curly to kinky. Black hair is versatile from red (few) to raven to brunette to blonde (very few) brown and green eye's ate common and blue is rare but it has happened. And not the mixed one's at that. So reword that only into majority

• And as far as facial features both groups vary in that area.

• Don't come in***

• I'm so tired of all of these race inspired question's/post's. It feel's like I'm in the 50's😩

• There's a huge variety in facial structure - less so in coloring, but that's the only thing I can think of that tends to vary more among white women.

• If you define variety in looks solely by colors, sure.

• What type of Asian are we talking about like just Koreans, Japanese and Chinese or the Middle East and stuff as well

• All other than middle East. They're more middle eastern people. Like Arabs and stuff

• Okay then I can agree. Middle easterns have all sorts of hair colours and eye colours and features but Asians (Korean, Japanese and Chinese) don't have a wide ray of features. So it that terms then white people do have a more bigger range

• Yeah kind of, it's just genetic mutation. Dosent make Asian or black women any less attractive it's just a matter of colouring. All of them are beautiful just in different ways. Some blacks Asians Latinos have blonde hair or blue eyes is just very uncommon. If you looks it up all of the eye colours were originally brown it was just caused by mutations. Some races just have certain features. Not trying to offend

What Guys Said 2

• I agree there's more variation in the physical features of white girls.

• Nope so this question is dumb.