Tattoos- Yea, Nay, or Indifferent?

What is your ideal on your significant other? Do you love to see tattoos on them or none at all? Or do tattoos have no affect on you. Let me know what you think

• Yes, tattoos are great
  • Nope, I'd rather they not be there
  • Indifferent
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• less is more

Most Helpful Girl

• I think tattoos can be really cool. They're just like any other piece of art and can be a really good way of expressing yourself as well as being really beautiful. Quite a lot of them can be tacky though and just look bad in general. So I suppose it depends on the person and the tattoo. When done right it can be really sexy though.

What Guys Said 3

• I really want a girlfriend who is covered in tattoos and listens to metal. A few piercings too. Too bad I am not usually their type :(

• yeah i have tatoos so would be a hypicrite if i said i hated them haha

• I don't care, I am indifferent

What Girls Said 3

• I don't want any tattoos on me. On a partner, I don't mind some of them, but I typically don't prefer a ton of them.

• i think they can be interesting- it also depends on the tattoo, you just have to think long and hard to be sure that you don't regret it years down the road

• Tattoos are hot. But if the guy doesn't have tattoos then it doesn't matter. But they are hot