What kind of content would you like to see on Youtube?

I want to start a youtube channel. I have already made the actual youtube channel and have a fair amount of equipment necessary for producing videos. I don't have a mic yet, but I can purchase a mic down the road. In the mean time I'm using my laptop/headset mic (not great, but not awful either) and audacity to reduce the static.

My quesiton is- what kind of content would you personally like to see more of on youtube. What do you feel is missing from youtube?

I like humor, so the content will be comedy related. I think I have a good name, but I'd like to pick people's brains a little- what kind of content would you personally want to see on youtube.

I have cats. I was thinking about doing a video with cats styled like a reality show. Perhaps that would be something different. Really strange, bu there is potential for satire.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• More vlogs, but interesting ones that don't ask to rate, comment, and subscribe at the end.