What's your best mental feature?

Examples :-
Confidence, careful, creative, curious, dutiful, exuberant, idealistic, intelligent, logical, methodical, savvy, sophisticated, spiritual, steady, serious, faithful, honest, innocent, adventurous (intrepid), devotional (dedicated), charming, frank, elegant, generous, humble, sensitive, conventional, idiosyncratic, humorous, gregarious, eloquent, calm, analytical, astute, ingenious, perspicacious etc.

Or you could mention some bad ones :-
clueless, delusional, discontented, dissatisfied, paranoid, reckless, selfish, stubborn, smug, rebellious, uptight, hypocritical, boring, languid, lethargic, vengeful, (overly) conformist, weird, geek, superstitious, cheater, combative, psychotic, sociopathic, naive, rude, mean, dumb, deceitful, jealous, envious, pensive, nervous, short-tempered etc.

How are you from inside?

Most Helpful Girl

• What a great question.

For me, it would have to be my humour. I have other wonderful mental qualities such as intelligence, integrity and humility but I can usually get a laugh in room before anyone else. Not that I set out to do that but I do love a good joke and can see the funny side of things very quickly.

What's yours btw?

• Thanks so much :) Very good qualities.

Mine? That's the hardest question for me. I'm still searching myself. I'm a confident shy guy. Careful and stubborn at the same time. Frank, who carries a lot of secrets. Creative, yet boring. A selfish person who doesn't leave a chance to be generous. Calm, quiet but humorous. A methodical jealous person who tries to improve. Logically reckless man who is still kid at heart. An honest cheater. I don't know if there are any specific characteristics I'd define myself or not. Maybe I have multiple personality disorder or really another soul inside me, controlling me, supporting me. Maybe I'll find out because I'm ingenious, but naive enough to always leave a room to improve.

Thanks for asking :)

• Aw I'm speechless 😶

• Thank you for the MHO 😉

Most Helpful Guy

• My brains best:
    Optimistic and REALLY Funny

My brains worst:
    Oblivious and doesn't' know what it wants.

• Funny guys are best ☺😊

Well, it's good. It means you have no limits.

• I really liked this question, thanks for posting it.
      Its nice to get away from the 'what is he thinking/ does my butt look big' sort of question that usually pops up.

• Thank you so much :)

What Girls Said 14

• Risk taker, pretty stubborn, my sense of humor, I'm very witty (The quick comeback's are crazy good sometimes) I'm sweet, resilient , I'm a notorious flirt! I tell it how it is, idgaf attitude, I'm not a genius, but I consider myself smart, and I'm capricious af, kindness, I really like how I stick up for other's who don't do it for themselves... even if I don't feel like it. I don't know what you call that but yeah. I'm not a big stressful person, I take thing's with a grain of salt. I am not judgmental. I'm extremely weird and sometimes very quirky and shy (I've ran and crawled away from men I've had crushes on, no lies) I've been told I'm too sensitive. I stand by what I mean and I don't back down (They call me Malcolm X) word's can't show how we really are to one another when we're behind a screen lol oh yeah sometimes I can be petty.

• I would say it's probably my loyalty or my faithfulness, I'm a Hufflepuff through and through (with a little Slytherin thrown in :P ). I'm definitely sensitive but in my case, that's more of a bad thing than a good thing because I am the most emotional person ever, I cry on a pretty much daily basis :P

• It took me a lot of time to understand these horses 😅

Do you cry for a reason or?

• Ab, sorry! 😋 I sometimes cry for reasons, most of the time it's over stupid things because I get stressed easily and i just burst into tears. We're all pretty used to it.

• At least you have reasons and you can always do something about them.

Sometimes, I cry for no reason lol

• I like my curious nature, that I'm rather intelligent, and I have a pretty good sense of humor. I do hate how stubborn and indecisive I am, though.

• I'm kinda stubborn too :D

• I meant when hearing about difficult situations multiple women have had. I think women tend to more often have a little better ethics maybe. Maybe I've mainly heard more stories about terrible things guys have done to girls.

• @cavmanier Might be. Neither gender is perfect unfortunately.

• I think it is my theological knowledge

• + creative, curious, sometimes really friendly/bubbly

- controlling, dissatisfied, moody, sarcastic, rebellious

• My best quality is charisma definitely , i think rebellious is good one cause i am rebellious and really like it.

• I'll do a good and a bad.

Good: I'm creative and dedicated.

Bad: I'm stubborn and sensitive.

• That's cool. Generally, girls are sensitive and it's good to be a stubborn. They just never give up :)

• I'm pretty awkward and short tempered, I'm also not that fast so I don't get jokes right away.

but I think and I try to be modest (humble), I don't know maybe not. I don't know what's good about me

• Ohh I'll remember to keep my sarcasm away from you 😅

May be you have so many good things about you so, you're confused? Don't worry, you'll soon learn :)

• I'm pretty sarcastic, but sometimes people agitate me more then make me laugh when they try to be sarcastic. but idc

• I like how adventurous I am! I always am coming up with new ideas in my head and where I want to travel too! I don't see any limits in life! 😊

• My boyfriend says I'm artistic.

• Innocence, creativity, and kindness

• in very adventurous and passionate :) I can be a bit naive sometimes and Im not that patient heh

• empathetic worst low self confidence

What Guys Said 17

• I guess I have all the traits in me may it be perceived as positive or negative - a lot of it believe me depends on another's perception. While there are those that consider me down to earth and humble there are those (including myself) that term me arrogant that I can be and am when required and warranted :D

But yes I am Confident, careful but seemingly reckless (strategic trait - acquired lol), creative, curious, dutiful, exuberant, idealistic, intelligent, logical, methodical, savvy, sophisticated, spiritual, steady, serious, faithful, honest, innocent, adventurous (intrepid), devotional (dedicated), charming, frank, elegant, generous, humble, sensitive, UNconventional, idiosyncratic, gregarious, eloquent, calm, analytical, astute, ingenious, perspicacious etc and ofcourse I've taken out 'humorous' lol

Stubborn I can be thanks to my ruling planets lol but it's more positivist than for some trivial thing / reason.

I am perceived as short / hot tempered by colleagues but again that's a strategy to be perceived that way - gets work done w/o raising a whimper ;)

• "I guess I have all the traits in me may it be perceived as positive or negative"
      This. I am the same. I didn't realise that I am what I am, the difference is because of the different "perceptions" of different people.

• The sun and moon are where they are but what matters to people is what angle are they looking at it from & where they stand :)

Thank you for liking my opinion, young friend :)

• I am a huge Ego.

I mean, take it as you will, but I think incredibly highly of myself. It doesn't mean that I look down on other's as inferior or anything. I am comfortable with all aspects of myself, and don't particularly care about the opinions of random strangers.

And far from picking apart others, I generally wish others would have similar confidence in themselves. Few things irritate me more than people who shove themselves down for not being something different than what they are. If you want to be different, then be different. Otherwise, be who you are.

• Ego is good, as long as it is not a superiority complex :)
      Ego is reasonable.

• Intelligent. I'm not really an expert in any one topic except maybe my religion because I've read so many patristics, but as a jack-of-all-trades I'm generally able to hold my own in a conversation about any given topic. And I can utilize common sense and analytical thinking to pose questions, critique, and/or defend and debate something.

Worst? I am extremely stubborn to the extent that I refuse to accept that some things in life are outside of my control, and I try to plan it all out. Oftentimes I can refuse to budge even when I know that I am wrong, and if I set my mind to something, I will do it even if it is a bad idea.

• I don't want to pick one! I think the best feature I have is I do mean well and I have a lot of empathy. Also since I was a child I have always naturally been very honest. I am very analytical and often perspicacious (with time) too!

• Creative. I'm creative. I like that.

• Negative one. Let's see- sociopathic. I'm a sociopath. I don't think that outweighs the positive too much though.

• I'm joking. I thought it was a funny option. I'm not a sociopath. I'm scared of just about everything.
      I am creative.

• I have an IQ of 137. Not boasting. Well, maybe a little.

• I believe that.

• The Kamasutra actually justifies sex as a weapon. There are provisions to use your enemy's wife, using a woman who has what you want, be it fortune, fame or anything else. It also justifies using your own women to acquire what you seek. But it doesn't give these to women. It teaches women how to please themselves and how to please men. But due to the ancient nature of the book, its very patriarchal. Lord Chesterfield isn't a mysogynist. I'm just assuming he must've read the Chanakya Neeti.

• Thanks for your insight guide :) I'll try Lord Chesterfield

• I think what I like the most about myself is my stubbornness. It's the only thing keeping me together, to be honest.

• Curious, sensitive, humble, anxious, caring, devotional, innocent, weird, jealous, socially dumb, generous, analytical, faithful, repressed, closed, annoyingly careful, pensive...

... weird is most important one...

... I'll mention more if I remember any.

• Pros: Loyalty, creativity and rebelliousness
    Cons: Recklessness and stubbornness

• hmm exuberant probably classified as always happy.
    And bad...
    brooding, perhaps pensive.

• Intelligent, Loving, Analytical, Spiritual, Benevolent and Careful.

• Creative.

Lazy.

• Laziness ruins your creativity.

• Um yeah. How are you supposed to show your creativity if you don't want to get up from your bed? Day by day, you'll lose your creativity because of no practice.

• Oh no, it doesn't dry up. Not for me.

But it isn't filling up any more, either.

I'm just sort of in the middle.

I admire your concern. Thanks!

• I'm considerate, logical, sensitive, practical, analytical, idealistic, uptight, boring, nervous, overly self conscious.
    And of course weird, but then I think everyone is kind of weird in their own way.

• Intelligence and perseverance are my best features

• You're gonna be successful :)

• Best of luck dude. Back is the most critical organ.

• Thank you

• Intelligence is my best mental feature. Paranoia is my worst.

• Well my grades are decent so there's that lol

• I won't let anyone take advantage of me... I dunno how's it called but I'd never allow such a thang...

Also I'd say totally devoted when I wanna achieve something a lot... I'd do anything possible to get it...

• That's called "autocratic" :)

Wow that's so good. This thing leads to success :)

• Autocratic then... :)

Now about bad stuff... perhaps I'm kinda reckless pretty often...