My friend's girlfriend thinks I'm a threat to their relationship.. should I try to fix things?

Him and I were involed months ago but we've been platonic ever since things ended. We don't talk as often as we used to and we haven't even seen each other since our last date. My friend said that he's cutting me off because things are more peaceful between him and his girlfriend now that I'm out of his life.

I literally have. not. done. anything to disrespect their relationship :\ it hurts to lose him because I've known him for years and they've only known each other for a few months.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah. If he's willing to cut you out for some other girl then he's not worth it. It will only create drama if you try to force his girl to accept you. And since he doesn't have a problem with doing this I doubt any effort of trying to "fix" things will actually work.

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly, I would feel the same way. I would not like my wife having male friends to hang out with and she doesn't like me having female friends either. Same thing, conflict of interest and a constant threat to the relationship. I say to forget him. I am sure you have enough other friends.

What Girls Said 1

• No. Dont try anything. Leave it alone. Honestly even though you guys dont have a thing, you guys DID have a thing. That means something. If he wants you out of his life dont try to force your way in. He made his decision you should respect it and respect their relationship. You may not want to be a problem but you are. I say just walk away and dont talk to him anymore and just wish them the best