Have you ever cut off a friend for a relationship and later ended up regretting it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 'cut off' a friend for a relationship just once but no regrets.
    Truth be told, only after I got into the relationship did I realize how much of a monopoly this friend had had over me previously, and began to question how much of a friend she really was after my boyfriend called her on a lot of what she'd say/do to me.

No regrets, though. We had a good run as friends but people can still grow apart.

Most Helpful Guy

• Almost always in a way I regret it, even when I am sure I won't.

What Girls Said 4

• no, because if for any reason after the fight is over and you are calm and collected, you ask yourself or question why you are friends with someone its probably for a good reason. Some people just dont go together personality wise.

• Yup because the boyfriend kept pressuring me, I realize he was just a insecure fuck who never respected me enough. Espeacially since he left me for a "friend" once.

• Nope.

• What do you mean cutting off a friend for a relationship? So both of you liking the same person?

What Guys Said 1

• No, I would never ever do that
    but it has happened to me. They broke up anyway hahah