If you could breed two animals together, what new animal would you create?

🦁 + 🐢 = ?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• I shall breed a dog and a cat.

His name shall be Cog (cat and dog).

He will the be the first of their kind, and bring peace to the ancient battles of old as a bridge between species-- cat and dog. Cats and dogs shall enter a golden age of peace after Cog creates a grand dialogue amidst the chaos.

No more chasing, no more barking, no more bloodshed. Cog will put the gear in the machine.

• I would breed a jaguar and a wolf.

The jaguar is an extremely powerful animal, it's bite strength far surpassing even the likes of the tiger and the lion. Over 200 pounds of muscle wrapped in a relatively small body allows it to chase prey through thick jungles with agility and attack with bone crushing force. A cunning apex predator, the jaguar was so stealthy that the Aztecs likened it to a fading mist. The unique bone structure of the jaguar makes it more suited to tree climbing than most other big cats (the leopard still has it beat by a ways). Bringing in the jaguar means tremendous jaw strength and power, cunning stealth and fine agility.

The wolf is known for it's loyalty and determination. The wolf has enough stamina to continue a hunt/Chase for days. When they hunt together, the pack is extremely coordinated. Its as if they have a shared mind that lets them act together. By adding the wolf, I add sociability, stamina and cooperative strategy.

So basically what I have is a pack of stealthy and fast animals that can climb trees, strong enough to crush a skull, can hunt for extended periods of time and will simply never give up.

• An Eagle and Bobcat, and make a Living Thunderbird!!

• A rabbit and a polar bear.
    Big, lovey, dopey, harmless, huggable and soft!

• Lmao wtf

• @Mario21 well, i always loved polar bears. they're beautiful animals. but not very friendly. can't have one as a pet.
      mix it with something as gentle and dopey as a rabbit, you have a great pet.

• I guess lol

• A lion and a turtle? What would that be, a Lurtle?

• A frog and a rabbit

To make a faggot

• Whatever gives me a dragon lol.

Or a polar bear and a grizzly bear but apparently that's actually already happened and has been established as a new species capable of producing viable offspring.

Or a wolf and a tiger.

• Does breeding a horse with a chicken make a chocobo? Because I would fucking kill to have a chocobo.

• A cheetah and a bald eagle. That would be the most awesome animal ever.

• Are you kidding me? CatDog!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcY_ueiKy5w

• You and me 😜

• Eagle and Lion for a real life Griffin!

unisci24.com/.../245170-griffin.jpg

• Hmm...

Gorilla Shark.

• Giraffe plus rat = Girat
    Bull plus shitsu = bullshit
    Cow plus llama = Comma
    Dragon, shrek, donkey, whale, phirrana, platypus = DragonShrekdonkeywhaledogphirranapuss

Whatever tf that means lol

• Man+Bear+Pig=ManBearPig

• Lion and tiger... oh wait thats already happened

• sloth with human
    maybe we'll stop shooting each other for no reason then

• horse+wolf= wouse horses ability to do work+ with a wolfs endurance
    snake+ dog= sog snakes ability to kill and eat annoyances like rats, and bugs. However with the child friendliness of a dog.

• Bat + Lizard = Recreate Dragons >:P

• Charizard

• I would breed an Aligator with a Turtle to make A Tuligator

• cat+dog, I wonder what a creature it will be !

• A condor and a mole.

• A hippopus. Hippo+platypus. Just cause I can.

• Dragon and lion : D

• Apru5 + trumpetplayerforlife = our baby

What Girls Said 12